I left Spain for that load of rubbish.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I left the luxury villa in Spain (the one I got with the proceeds of all my shit ideas Bearaab) at 06.30am this morning thinking Im all refreshed and raring to go back to England now and if Im lucky I'll make it to Victoria road by kickoff.I was largely encouraged by the win at Accy last week which I managed to watch on the internet whilst out there and although home form has been shit I thought surely WB would of got the message by now and we wouldn't be having another home embarrassment.Plane landed at 12.40 from Alicante but with passport control and traffic back from Gatwick and having to pop home to get the season tickets me and the boy managed to miss the first 20 mins or so.

Im afraid it was all in vain.

Nothing has changed,we cant defend and we still use mediocre 1st choice players at the back.Abu's sending off was a bit harsh but its no excuse for the goal.Im sure WB will be blaming the ref for everything but there was nothing wrong with their goal.I've really seen enough now.The manager has to go.Im embarrassed to say that as I was his greatest fan but I will hold my hands up.

The new manager needs to get some loans in,maybe 4 or even 5.Defenders primarily as I believe we have the staff to create and score goals.

Definitely not going Luton now either.We'll lose 5 or 6 nil.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

Fair post Arnu. Has to go. Clueless tactically and apparently his management skills are dire also. Just isn't a manager. We sack wb and have an experienced manager in. We finish mid table with this side. Comfortably
bearaab

...so the roof on Bury Road got you a luxury villa?
ARNU

bearaab wrote:...so the roof on Bury Road got you a luxury villa?
There isn't a roof on the Bury Road End,you'd know if you went to a game :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

At least you make someone laugh