Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:I actually stated quite categorically on here in the Plymouth thread that we'd lose this game as soon as I saw the team sheet.Hindsight had nothing to do with it.We'll lose v Stevenage and Southend too.You all know it.By then even Sussex will be wobbling.Further to this I actually think we're going down.Wayne should if he has any pride,leave now and give us a hope.I don't doubt for one minute it dosent hurt him or he's not trying,he just isn't good enough.Like me in a fight with mike Tyson,Id try but unless I could introduce a weapon (preferably one that fires from a distance) Im gonna lose.No shame in that.The task is too big for the man.Know when you're beat,sadly this aint Roy of the rovers.
Arnu to borrow a metaphor from the most detestable Person God ever gave breath to , U turn in you want but this man is not for turning.

Can't tell you how disappointed I am that Arnu the radical the Darling of the forum with his out the ball park views, the author of hundreds of thought provoking posts has gone all native and joined the baying mob.

All I need is somebody to tell me that Santa Claus is not real and my weekend will be complete.0
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:I actually stated quite categorically on here in the Plymouth thread that we'd lose this game as soon as I saw the team sheet.Hindsight had nothing to do with it.We'll lose v Stevenage and Southend too.You all know it.By then even Sussex will be wobbling.Further to this I actually think we're going down.Wayne should if he has any pride,leave now and give us a hope.I don't doubt for one minute it dosent hurt him or he's not trying,he just isn't good enough.Like me in a fight with mike Tyson,Id try but unless I could introduce a weapon (preferably one that fires from a distance) Im gonna lose.No shame in that.The task is too big for the man.Know when you're beat,sadly this aint Roy of the rovers.
Arnu to borrow a metaphor from the most detestable Person God ever gave breath to , U turn in you want but this man is not for turning.

Can't tell you how disappointed I am that Arnu the radical the Darling of the forum with his out the ball park views, the author of hundreds of thought provoking posts has gone all native and joined the baying mob.

All I need is somebody to tell me that Santa Claus is not real and my weekend will be complete.0
I cant see where you get all this optimism from,just hope alone it seems.Well we all hope but stats aint good for this fella and im convinced hes just not up to it and have been for quite a while.I like the man and I am sorry its all gone wrong but relying heavily on other clubs just being worse than us is not the football I want to watch.I haven't joined any baying mob either.With time and many a defeat he's shown his true ability.Unfortunately hes shit.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
barkingboy23

Burnett out out out

New players in in in
dave seagull

Well whats the total so far for In or Out? Not much use having a poll otherwise!

And ******** hell, after one win there's a few people changed their tunes.....forgotten about the last 18 months have we?
admin
Site Admin

dave seagull wrote:Well whats the total so far for In or Out? Not much use having a poll otherwise!

And ******** hell, after one win there's a few people changed their tunes.....forgotten about the last 18 months have we?
This is the poll I did a few weeks ago - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1390

I can start another one if anyone wants to see an updated version
Voice of reason

Good idea
IanC

Wayne in in in in in in in in in in in in in in ,alright I've been on the lash all day.
IanC

And our season always starts in January anyway,so bring it on.
bloke down the pub

OUT
Paul from Barking

Is he still here?

Another loss, I see
Pondfield Dagger

OUT

Restarts is his favourite f**King word

FREE KICK!!!!!!!!!!!
dagger4eva

Nearly 14 months and yes its still a big fat

OUT
redboy

Why would ONE cup win make any difference to one's opinion.
ONE league victory all season says it all.
OUT
Auntie Merge

OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT