Burnett Poll In or Out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian wrote:One of the things that concerned me about us winning this game today, was that some would be telling us how wrong we all were and drag all the excuses out again.
It's good to see that not only has Sussex managed exactly that, but Burnett has done it as well and the Sussex has pretty much just sucked it all straight in.

That interview is ridiculous. 'I've never made excuses', after listing ever possible excuse he possibly could. 'We have the third smallest budget, actually I think it's the smallest'. You what?

Any little bit of positivity I was feeling after yesterday has been completely drained away by that.

Someone keep him away from interviews after games, he's utterly clueless when he does it.
Not sucked in by anything I know what we are and have never suffered from delusions of grander.

Still waiting to hear who you want to replace him with without breaking the bank. Bearing in mind 9th is not good enough for you so its going to have to be something very special to please you.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Adrian wrote:One of the things that concerned me about us winning this game today, was that some would be telling us how wrong we all were and drag all the excuses out again.
It's good to see that not only has Sussex managed exactly that, but Burnett has done it as well and the Sussex has pretty much just sucked it all straight in.

That interview is ridiculous. 'I've never made excuses', after listing ever possible excuse he possibly could. 'We have the third smallest budget, actually I think it's the smallest'. You what?

Any little bit of positivity I was feeling after yesterday has been completely drained away by that.

Someone keep him away from interviews after games, he's utterly clueless when he does it.
Not sucked in by anything I know what we are and have never suffered from delusions of grander.

Still waiting to hear who you want to replace him with without breaking the bank. Bearing in mind 9th is not good enough for you so its going to have to be something very special to please you.
I've never said 9th wasn't good enough. Please come back and try again when you're not so blinded by your devotion to Burnett and that you actually have a clue what people have and haven't said.

Given how little I've actually said about him being sacked (again despite what you think) I'm not sure why I should be naming a replacement.
Mike the Dagger

9th was an optical illusion.

Yesterday was our 5th home win in 2014 and was a good result but should be too late to save a hapless manager.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian please do not confuse devotion with loyalty.

Loyalty is a value I hold dearly and for that reason and that reason alone Wayne Burnett will get my full support.

Yes he has made mistakes,yes he will continue to make mistakes but I will support him like I did his predecessor. If and when his successor
arrives for what ever reason even if that happens to be one of the many failures touted on here they will also get my support, because that is what I am, the clue you see is in the Tittle a Dagenham and Redbridge supporter.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:Alright Wayne you win... Sorry, I mean Sussex... We are back on firm after this win and the manager's season has been completely vindicated by another formation change with probably our fifteenth different starting eleven of the season... Nothing to worry about going forward and the previous pressure has all gone
So suspensions to Bouchard, Abu, Howell and Partridge Injuries to Cousins, Doe, Howell,Abu Labadie and International Call ups for Bouchard and Connors are all down to our Manager.

That Carlisle Manager will shortly be on the dole you can then add him to your list of potential replacements when Wayne is hounded out the door. Lets face it another name to the list of miserable failures is not going to hurt is it.

We may also need to replace Wayne when a shrewd Chairman who knows a bit about running a Foootball Club thinks you know what that chap Burnett who has kept little Dagenham and Redbridge afloat on stupid financial restrictions has to be worth a punt
Hang on... Doe was dropped, Labadie wouldn't have been a starter... Connors international call up finally got him out of the ten after being bullet proof despite a terrible start to the season... O'Brien didn't start the Sean in goal because of an injury to Cousins (what a decision that turned out to be)... Interviews telling about us missing Hines, despite signing him knowing he wouldn't play until Christmas!

As for the Chairman... No other manager on this calendar year's firm would still be in a job, unless it was John Still at this club... I'm not pretending he is suddenly the messiah after finally winning a bloody Home game! It's got so bad for us now that a single home win in aaagggeeesss is hailed as the second coming and Wayne is now a young Mourinho
Doe was not dropped he picked up an injury in the first instance and missed Portsmouth he was out for three games and that is why he never figured in the squad in any of the games in that period.

Labadie was starting but was taken off with an injury I cant recall who against. He also got a knock in that game in Spain and was not considered 100% evevn when he started against Brentford.

Cousins broke a finger,which was explained to me when I asked how O'Brien got the nod.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Adrian please do not confuse devotion with loyalty.

Loyalty is a value I hold dearly and for that reason and that reason alone Wayne Burnett will get my full support.

Yes he has made mistakes,yes he will continue to make mistakes but I will support him like I did his predecessor. If and when his successor
arrives for what ever reason even if that happens to be one of the many failures touted on here they will also get my support, because that is what I am, the clue you see is in the Tittle a Dagenham and Redbridge supporter.
Oh, there's a surprise, ignoring the bits where you were flat out wrong again.

Being a supporter of a football club doesn't mean blindly supporting the manager no matter what. Supporting the club means wanting what is best for the club, and if that means a change of manager than that's what it means.
Of course, you never had a pop at Still ever did you, like say going on about whatever it was he said to someone after the York game?
Pondfield Dagger

Lowest budget?

Experienced players like Doe, Saah, Batt, Howell, Boucard, Agogo, Cureton, Hines, Murphy and add to that all of Wayne's hangers on too that take up near enough the entire front row of the carling stand lol

Remember at the fans forum a few years ago, first year back in league 2 after league 1 relegation, budget was about 11th or 12th highest, cannot see how it has dropped that much to be fair......
TheLion

OUT.
SUSSEX DAGGER

In in in in in
Dagger Steve

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:In in in in in
You've changed your tune.
bloke down the pub

OUT
hockley dagger

In in in ffs all you haters on here slaging off the boards joices
Dagger83

hockley dagger wrote:In in in ffs all you haters on here slaging off the boards joices
Can the admin team please install a Moron to English translator on here?

Thanks in advance.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
matt_drfc

Hockley Dagger's son is a legend.
DaggerJoel11

At the moment, In.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''