F*****G SHAMEFULL

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

So what the hell were we doing between that interview and the game that requires an operation FFS.

As you say hardly a big deal but just another example of how fans are being taken for granted.

All I ask Is that if a straight answer can not be given don't ask the question . This news was available on other sources so I don't mind a bit of bullshit but resent paying for it.

As you say may be frustration and perhaps should check my emotions but I am starting to get a feeling that our Great Club is moving a way from its image it once persued and the all in it together is no longer apparent.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So what the hell were we doing between that interview and the game that requires an operation FFS.

As you say hardly a big deal but just another example of how fans are being taken for granted.

All I ask Is that if a straight answer can not be given don't ask the question . This news was available on other sources so I don't mind a bit of bullshit but resent paying for it.

As you say may be frustration and perhaps should check my emotions but I am starting to get a feeling that our Great Club is moving a way from its image it once persued and the all in it together is no longer apparent.