International Duty

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Boucaud and Connors called up for International Duty and both will miss Orient & Accrington games.. Assume Green will come in for both games, but with Boucaud what do people think? If Bingham is fit then I would put him in the team, but if he isn't, it leaves Ogogo, Howell, Labadie, I think those 3 are too similar, so I'd rather go with 2 of those and 2 up front.. What/who would you lot like to see?
Lcbdagger

Would almost certainly expect to see the wide men come back in and we have Chambers in his floating role in and around Cureton with Abu and Howell as the man central players... I personally think the 'if Bingham is fit' line will still be getting a run out come March or April of next year.

While I agree with the sentiments about the 'same type of players', Labadie has certainly given the manager questions if he immediately drops back to the bench now.

If we get Doidge fit and we have a lack of defensive midfield cover it would be great to see 2 up front and two quick wide players in a 442 but I fear our defence would be torn to pieces
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Would almost certainly expect to see the wide men come back in and we have Chambers in his floating role in and around Cureton with Abu and Howell as the man central players... I personally think the 'if Bingham is fit' line will still be getting a run out come March or April of next year.

While I agree with the sentiments about the 'same type of players', Labadie has certainly given the manager questions if he immediately drops back to the bench now.

If we get Doidge fit and we have a lack of defensive midfield cover it would be great to see 2 up front and two quick wide players in a 442 but I fear our defence would be torn to pieces
Our defence does not lack ability just concentration. After all it's only a matter of 9 minutes and we would have had 50% clean sheets.