York

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerSince92

As reported in the Post, Cousins had a slight finger injury at the start of the season, explaining why O'Brien started the season as number 1.
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
You should channel all that anger into actually attending a match.
I'm not angry at all. Unfortunately, even if I was angry I'm not currently allowed off unit in the middle east and its a bit far to travel. You just carry on being a twat though.
ARNU

See now that's what I don't get.You being all lairy and obnoxious just cos our views may differ over such a triviality as football.Dont think Ive ever called you a name yet here you are gobbing off over what exactly ? Me pointing out that you do start the occasional argument.Like this one.The army is definitely the best place for you and your short temper.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Now, now children

Nice attempt at hijacking another decent thread but there is a place to carry it on ....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=519

Next stop, the naughty corner and 50 lashes !!
ARNU

My apologies D4E.I should know better however Bearaab dosent attend our matches so please can he be excused for going off topic again.Its totally understandable.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Just seen FLS, 2 nice goals eh? Things are looking up! We were stone dead last on the FLS on saturday though
matt_drfc

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Just seen FLS, 2 nice goals eh? Things are looking up! We were stone dead last on the FLS on saturday though
Only due to table positions, so even if we win 6-0 on Friday we'd still be pretty much last lol
bearaab

ARNU wrote:My apologies D4E.I should know better however Bearaab dosent attend our matches so please can he be excused for going off topic again.Its totally understandable.
There you go again, laugh a minute. Not in the army but thanks for making an assumption. Haven't been angry at any point (another incorrect assumption) and don't have a shirt temper, just think you're a twat. Its not due to differing views, just due to you being a twat.
Looking forward to going to some games once I'm back, after visiting family and friends of course due to there being many things more important than attending football. Hopefully we won't bump into each other eh.
Dagger In The Heart

Imagine what it'd be like on here if we'd lost......
ARNU

bearaab wrote:
ARNU wrote:My apologies D4E.I should know better however Bearaab dosent attend our matches so please can he be excused for going off topic again.Its totally understandable.
There you go again, laugh a minute. Not in the army but thanks for making an assumption. Haven't been angry at any point (another incorrect assumption) and don't have a shirt temper, just think you're a twat. Its not due to differing views, just due to you being a twat.
Looking forward to going to some games once I'm back, after visiting family and friends of course due to there being many things more important than attending football. Hopefully we won't bump into each other eh.
Well that sounds rather angry.What if you did bump into me,what you gonna do,come and have a go at me or something.Ooh Im too frightened to go over there any more now just in case some wanker comes over and tells me off because I didn't eat a hat or something.Im not hard to find if you really want to embarrass yourself.Child !
matt_drfc

Grown men. Grown. Men. :lol:
ARNU

Don't really know what the geezers problem is.
Lcbdagger

ARNU wrote:Don't really know what the geezers problem is.
Have always assumed you guys knew each other outside of the Forum... curious trail of messages and responses across various threads if not... it's not your son on a wind up is it ARNU?
bearaab

Definitely not. Just find him unnecessarily annoying.

I hope I don't run into you because I don't like you,not because I want to have a go at you.
ARNU

Well how you can actually make a full character assessment on a few wind up views on a football forum I'll never know.Im alright really,you probably would like me,my life experience is one of generally getting on with everyone.I don't actually know what your problem is,what argument it is you actually have with me,although the "You never go to a game " stuff clearly winds you up but it is always done in retaliation to you calling me a name.All I know is you have a little dig now and again and I respond accordingly.If I you are going to indulge in name calling you must expect it back.I'd rather be nice to people and generally am.So you can either be nice (and still disagree if you wish) or you can carry on in total futility.