Freddie Sears

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Danamite

I'm sorry but this is just a total waste of money having him on our books. He is awful not been one game where he's made a difference or even looked interested. It's literally like having 10 men on the pitch.

Please get shot of him and get some one who actually wants to put a shift In.

I hate to dig players out and say they shouldn't have a job but this guy is just taking the biscuit.
NBDag

I said it before and I’ll say it again. We will not win a match without Inih unless we sign a new striker. Toothless.
Lcbdagger

Hoped upon hope that the Ibie move meant a new attacker was coming in.

Appreciate our style of plaw, high in to Sears doesn't suit his style, but he's missed countless 1 on 1 and clear viable to score in other games too.
ARNU

I honestly thought Sears would be banging them in for fun at this level. I'm prepared to accept it's our style of play that's no good for him but then if that's the case what is Ben seeing that none of us are seeing ?
That or he is just past it and useless.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

It’s not our style of play that doesn’t suit him, he just doesn’t score goals and never has in decent volume at any level. He’s had chances to score unfortunately he is crap as a striker and should never have been signed, pure panic signing at the time of Effiong’s collapse.
Sagres

Freddie Sears has joined Braintree FC
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Sagres wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:02 pm Freddie Sears has joined Braintree FC
Just scored for them in the play offs after a lovely flick by Aaron Blair. Lol.