R.I.P Pat Williams

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
D@Rsupportersclubweb

It is with deep regret that the Supporters Club have found out this week former Supporters Club minute secretary Pat Williams as sadly passed away.

Pat Williams along with her husband Fred Williams both served on the Supporters Club committee, Pat was a gold member of the Supporters Club and season ticket holders for a number of years.

The Supporters Club would like to send out deepest sympathy to Pat family and friends at this sad time.

https://daggerssc.wordpress.com/2024/02 ... -williams/
redboy

Having been a friend, neighbour and fellow supporter for many years, this is a sad passing. Pat and Fred were avid supporters, both having ST and travelling to many away games. Their generosity and kindness left no boundaries and both were great company. They loved all sport and had many stories from the past and always had a cup of tea or glass of wine ready for you. RIP Pat, I hope that you and Freddie are together again and that the sound of 180 is ringing in your ears again. RIP my dear x
Sagres

Rest in peace Pat, shared many a chat with her & Fred in the clubhouse over the years.
Auntie Merge

Sad to hear this news.
RIP Pat.