My bottom teams

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Their squads might not be great on paper but they have tools to survive at this level like grit, physical size, work rate. They maximise what they get out of limited ability. We might have some good players on paper but we are less than the sum of our parts.
Dagdale

Bit strange that no mention of Carlisle, especially as they've, just like Accrington got shot of their gaffer, and awful goals for and against in table and rightly wedged at bottom, shame we can't play them at the moment. Didn't do Oxford but the other seven games this season watching I'd say other than the Cambridge game we don't look like the complete relegation package, early at the moment I know but like Sussex's say's there's a club out there, the sooner rather than later, that's in for a pounding!
NickMurphy

John Coleman looks likely to be heading back to Accrington as well which will give them a serious lift.
ARNU

For all my pessimism at the moment we will finish mid table.You can see the good outweighs the bad.Just a defense away from being pretty good.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !