York city.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BB-Dagger

My offer to get my boots out still stands!
I’ve also got a big frame but unfortunately it’s more width that height lol but by making the defenders run around me at least it’s making them work harder than they have to against shears.. sorry meant sears.. shears are sharp and useful.
Lcbdagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:33 am
len wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:33 am
BB-Dagger wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 pm Just watched the highlights of the York game, and I’m absolutely flabbergasted at the open goal missed by sears, oh my god what did we do to deserve him? I m just keeping my fingers crossed that he’s unavailable for Tuesdays game. If Bens interested I’ve still got a pair of boots
I would give Ibie a go up front as he would give us a lot more than Sears at the moment.
Or even how we ended Saturday with Kedwell and Pereira either side of Hill up top. Ibie looked good in pre-season but has lost his way completely, never wins a header despite his enormous frame and just runs down blind alleys, Bromley wouldn't give him a kick.
Would like to see if we could integrate Ibie again with a bit more midfield/ attacking creativity now than earlier int he season... But I fear this game isn't one for him to come in and get his confidence back.