pompey

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

On the 10.02 from victoria,will be in pompey harbour for 11.30 for a few jars.Tiger tiger tonight bring it own,oh yeah footie too.Cheer up all win draw lose back on the booze same as the ryman days.Safe journey to those coming down,up the daggers.
Dagdale

Leaving any minute now, a drive job, but thankfully from last years Boxing Day bonanza know Pompey's manor is pretty decent for parking. Would ,like normal preferred trains but is it possible to get back to London Town on an evening game there? As should imagine its around a ten o'clock departure from Fratton station to go by. Big problem is that an International big city like London the blessed tubes close to early, arriving at Waterloo after 12.15 or beyond is a non starter, in my case over to Kings Cross. Anyway just like last year we play them on the passage of a bad run of form and of course we've been off the boil of late too, think we're going to get walloped, but hope we bring down a few fans and have a bit of faith that we're more of a decent side away from home. Love the atmosphere here, think Pompey are a decent choir, and really hope we give em a game, Is Doey back? Come on Wayne sort 'em out!
Richie

I'm leaving the office in a sec, train for me. And it is possible to get back on the train Dagdale. Should get to Waterloo for 00:05 , Jubilee to West Ham and District from there.

According to TFL should be running fine at that time
Diggerthedog

Doe will have a late fitness test. Doidge has been training and Murphy we wont see until November.

Tought one to call this one, last seasons performance there was terrible we need to be alot better.
matt_drfc

Honestly, I can see us never beating them, a bit like Northampton..
ARNU

Just dropped the boy and his mates off,nutters.We're gonna be killed.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
IanC

Have a day off arnie.get your arse down here.suns out beers are flowing.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well at least it is only a 25 minute drive and that is the best I can say about tonight.

Its a shame I feel like that as we are playing some good Football and they are on a run of 3 straight defeats without once finding the net . They appear to find goals hard to come by and out the 7 they have scored one was a bizarre og and a penalty.

Really we should have nothing to fear as average teams like Exeter and Newport have already taken points of them, however I left Saturday shaking my head in utter disbelief at our defending and cant see for the life of me how we can hope to get anything either tonight or anytime soon.

Doidge may be interesting if we can get him on the pitch, his heading ability has to be an asset defending dead balls and restarts in or around the last third.

Saturday I heard Doe was out for at least three more games so if he does play tonight I think it is out of desperation.

If we get a couple it will at least give us a chance, but in all honesty I am dreading it and the next few months.
ARNU

IanC wrote:Have a day off arnie.get your arse down here.suns out beers are flowing.
I said the same to my son when he went Hartlepool the other week.I'll be happy to be wrong again tonight.Bills wont pay themselves though mate.Have a good day though Ian.Give Thug some abuse from me LOL!!
matt_drfc

............Cousins
Batt Partridge Saah Green
............Boucaud
.........Ogogo Howell
Porter Cureton Chambers

Subs:
O'Brien
Gayle
Connors
Labadie
Hemmings
Goldberg
Yusuff
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:............Cousins
Batt Partridge Saah Green
............Boucaud
.........Ogogo Howell
Porter Cureton Chambers

Subs:
O'Brien
Gayle
Connors
Labadie
Hemmings
Goldberg
Yusuff
Interesting... personally don't see what Hemmings has done wrong to drop out and we will wait with baited breath to see how Partridge gets on (presumably) in the middle... not convinced he has the height and we will miss his crosses out wide... hoped after the last 24 hours of pre match talk that Doe might be back in.
Pondfield Dagger

batt and partridge.. good passers and good going forward, but they cant defend for toffee. and green 1 good game but still a rookie. and new keeper too.

make shift or what..
ARNU

What has Hemmings done wrong ?

I hope Cousins has a good one and gets a run in the side now.

Cant really see what Porter does,Batt for Gayle much of a muchness really.

Need to get in the loan market our defense sucks !!
NickMurphy

Would have started Cousins on his pre-season performances so I'm glad he's started.
Diggerthedog

3 more goals shipped so far, Wayne is responsible for this shambles of a defensive unit and it needs to be addressed.