Logo

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

I hate the cheap looking logo.... I totally agree that all previous clubs should have been incorporated into the design.

I think that there should have been a vote on the final design by the fans... Especially respecting the 'oldies' who are pre 1992.

Once again, Thompson has got it wrong!!!
bloke down the pub

Tell me when he gets something right. Have a whip round for a tandem, so that he can ride off into the sunset with WB.
Auntie Merge

As promised, a photo of an original pre-merger Dagenham FC mug. Notice any similarities between this and the new logo?

Dagdale

Wish we were still just called Dagenham Football Club, probably had got the tattoo rather than with the latter running round my arm circumference.
lupins

To be honest I can't see any similarities no. The mug seems to have daggers on it for a start
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I can't believe some of the smugness and self-promotion in this thread
Lcbdagger

Haha the old logo didn't have swords on the front... Easily identifiable as daggers for a start
dagger4eva

What people seem to have missed is that the INITIAL intention was that the club had intended on retaining our initial badge. This would be used for official paperwork and such like within the club.

The logo was being brought in to used for marketing purposes, to become more recognisable to the outside public. Would be seen on SSN - in news papers etc etc.

What ISNT being told to people however is that the club are allegedly looking to change this stance and now want to try and abolish the existing badge altogether.