Kidderminster Harriers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

Although Harriers are in the relegation zone, they have won their last two games since appointing a new manager so won't be an easy game. Three points for us however, would round up a great week.
Diggerthedog

This game is really big as our next 3 are very difficult. A win here will get us ahead of the pack but a defeat will put us back in it with 3 hard games to follow.
Kevin

Kidderminster no mugs at all - especially these days.

Hopefully the boys will be buzzing after Tuesday & their late late show, and can put in a decent performance on Saturday.

C'mon you Daggers! :thumbu:
len

Hoping for three points again today but probably won't be an easy task.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Just about to not get any points it seems.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
ARNU

Ibie !!!
Not sure what the point is playing him, and you know as soon as Sears is coming on we aren't going to win. The new bloke should have started if he's a winger.
Side to side football again, no one in the middle up front, so our midfield got no choice but to go sideways or backwards.
Despite my dislike of this way of playing we had quite a few chances but again can't put them away.
We're back in the shit again when a win today would have definitely got us out of it.
3 very hard games coming up, my breathe won't be held.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
len

A game we should of won comfortably with the number of good chances we had. Played reasonably well but did not test their goalkeeper enough as a lot of our chances went high or wide. A smash and grab from the away side.
RM1Dagger

Yep, as above thought we actually played fairly well overall but we could be playing now and not score. Kiddy score a well taken goal on a rare attack which was a carbon copy of the first one Solihull scored against us. The lad Ibe is not up to it I'm afraid, some okay moments but not enough. No20 another decent game.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Diggerthedog

Groundhog Day with home games, play fairly well but couldn’t finish anything that come our way. Teams with our home form get relegated, now in big trouble and I can see us going down because other teams are getting better players in we’re not doing anything.
len

A hugely disappointing result and one that summed up our home form this season. With regard to Ibie, thought he had a poor game and should have put that chance away early in the second half. When I saw the pre-season friendlies, I thought he was out best player who had something different to offer up front and would be something of a standout player this season. For whatever reason, it has not worked out for him, I believe he has got some promise and could be a good player for us but it has just not materialised enough to support that theory.
On a more promising note, I thought Appiah-Forson was by far out best player and was involved in everything that was good about our game.
NBDag

Back to the Daggers performances earlier in the season. Can’t bury our numerous chances, concede at the first sight of goal the opposition get, and lose a game that’s very much there for the taking.
Mick Dagger

len wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:04 am On a more promising note, I thought Appiah-Forson was by far out best player and was involved in everything that was good about our game.
He was certainly involved in the highlight of the match. The two man 'wall' on the edge of the box between him and Ibie :grin: I also think Vincent had an above average game.
Corinthian

The 2 man wall of appiah - forson and Ibie was amusing but surely Ibie should have been defending the cross and a-f deployed somewhere else? Is this a training ground tactic ?
A-F had a decent match other than losing the runner who crossed for the goal to be scored. As said elsewhere we had enough chances and whilst they defended very well we need a striker.on a positive note I thought Eastman and Tavares looked solid .
RayleighDagger1986

ARNU wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:48 pm Ibie !!!
Not sure what the point is playing him, and you know as soon as Sears is coming on we aren't going to win. The new bloke should have started if he's a winger.
Side to side football again, no one in the middle up front, so our midfield got no choice but to go sideways or backwards.
Despite my dislike of this way of playing we had quite a few chances but again can't put them away.
We're back in the shit again when a win today would have definitely got us out of it.
3 very hard games coming up, my breathe won't be held.
Sears is contracted to the end of the season, won't be sad to see him go.

Ibie can be let go also. Has the talent but not really improved since being with us.

Mussa also contracted to the end of the season and again, happy to see thus nit renewed. Anothe talented player who has yet to fulfill his potential.

We need a CF, winger, attackimg midfielder at the very least (i was impressed with 2-3 at Aveley the other week)
len

I'm hoping Ryan Hill is close to being available as he would make a difference up front where we are certainly lacking at present.