Bye Trinity

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

IanC wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:28 am Dunno what the fuss is really, it was a great laugh when they came up the stand.
Always great to here anyone jumping about shouting and singing for their team.
They saw where the only singing in the ground was coming from, now the youth are up there, and thought yeah we’ll have a drop of that, good on em.
Makes a change from the miserable sods who turn up every game, and moan their nut s off for 90 minutes and abuse the team.
Two years ago before my cancer surgery my sister and her wife visited the club store to grab me some gifts. The US supporters, from, I assume Memphis, were visiting that very Saturday, and they had both my sister and sister-in-law run under a tunnel they made with arms extended. It was quite a scene for two very reserved people. The Yanks sound like a fun bunch. I am not one to really get into a lot of flag waving and certainly not a bunch of over the top flag waving in another country, but one can't fault their willingness to work up the crowd and do so by traveling a few thousand miles at that

I am curious how they are involved in all of this from my side of the pond.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Diggerthedog

We usually get a statement from Mr Freund last game of the season, wonder if anything will be said this weekend? Long and uncertain summer ahead if no takeover completed soon.
len

A worrying time indeed, just hoping for some positive news soon.
IanC

fear not people, all is and will be ok
len

A new statement from Peter Freund today which sounds very positive. Hopefully more information will be given once things progress more.
Lcbdagger

len wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:30 am A new statement from Peter Freund today which sounds very positive. Hopefully more information will be given once things progress more.
Followed swiftly by news that Effiong is staying for 2 more seasons and we have Pereira and Appiah-Forson for at least another year please 🤣
NBDag

Lcbdagger wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:04 pm
len wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:30 am A new statement from Peter Freund today which sounds very positive. Hopefully more information will be given once things progress more.
Followed swiftly by news that Effiong is staying for 2 more seasons and we have Pereira and Appiah-Forson for at least another year please 🤣
I would really like it if this happened. Tavares signing up again too.
redboy

So Freunds highlights was a 3-1 thrashing of Altrincham and beating relegated Dorking.

Shows you how little he knew about NL football. I wouldn't exactly call finishing a few points above the drop as mid table safety.

Are they selling to their mates or people with an understanding of football in this country.
len

redboy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:18 pm So Freunds highlights was a 3-1 thrashing of Altrincham and beating relegated Dorking.

Shows you how little he knew about NL football. I wouldn't exactly call finishing a few points above the drop as mid table safety.

Are they selling to their mates or people with an understanding of football in this country.
Like anyone else, Peter Freund is entitled to select whatever matches he wishes as his highlights. With regard to him finding other investors, I am pleased that he has found others able to put money into the club and that he also continues to have a vested interest himself. The situation without this would otherwise be a huge concern.