Same old same old......(The original thread)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Mikins wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:For me it's just a lack of a buzz at home, away games are just a lot more enjoyable and everyone sings regardless of the score, but I'm not sure how it gets better...
We should just come up with those never-gonna-happen plans to gather all us noise makers together somewhere in the sieve and try to forcibly create an atmosphere ^_^
Haha, but usually everyone who does sing stand near each other anyway
Mikins

matt_drfc wrote:
Mikins wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:For me it's just a lack of a buzz at home, away games are just a lot more enjoyable and everyone sings regardless of the score, but I'm not sure how it gets better...
We should just come up with those never-gonna-happen plans to gather all us noise makers together somewhere in the sieve and try to forcibly create an atmosphere ^_^
Haha, but usually everyone who does sing stand near each other anyway
Then we should dig out some hymn sheets so people can understand what we're trying to achieve :lol:
Sorry about your damn luck!
ARNU

When theres 10 feet between each spectator in the crowd,starting off a song is quite a brave thing to do.I must have muttered under my breathe "On yer own mate" 4 or 5 times saturday where people behind failed in their attempts to get a chant going.Having some songs might help too.Also,not being nasty as the guy clearly is enjoying himself but he cannot drum.He drums like we defend a corner.Lastly and more importantly...If we have nothing to sing about then why would we ?? I enjoy the away games better,mainly as we have a low expectation of the team away and also the singing is far better.It seems everyone joins in.

We should have our own end but that's been done to death.Im right about that but what can I do ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Home Form under Burnett

Played 33
Won 9
Lost 15
Draw 9
For 35
Against 43

Relegation Results.

Away Form

Played 32
Won 10
Lost 11
Draw 11
For 39
Against 44

Mid Table Results
matt_drfc

matt_drfc wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if on Tuesday Gayle is dropped and Partridge goes to CB, Batt to RB, that's if Doe isn't fit of course. Cousins will start, I'm 75% sure of that.. Not sure about LB, Green can probably deal with the Pompey attacks more than Connors, but can he deal with the atmosphere? Not sure.
Wayne listens to me :lol: