Elliot Justham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagthat44

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like Justham is wasting his time at this club. Visibly the only one who cares about the side, the only one who will offer a honest chat with fans after the games. 300 appearances for the club, and probably 250 of them in a struggling side with no direction. The guy should have played in the EFL or jumped ship when he had the chance.
NBDag

Definitely should be playing at a higher level.
But I think we are wasting our time, not him. We could have sold him by now, freed up those big wages, and done absolutely sweet F-A with it to find a replacement. Can’t believe the board has slept on that opportunity to do what they do best!
Diggerthedog

I'm sure had Southend not been in that Sh!t in the summer he would have gone there a club with no players doing much better than us, what a look for out prestigious owners and MD.

Still radio silence :banghead:
HGDagger

He's probably had enough. I reckon this will be his final season, he'll look to join a football league club in the summer
Mark

He'll be 34 in the summer. I know keepers can go on for a while but I can't believe anyone is going to pay a fee for him and give him a chance in the FL after 8 year absence at that age.

He probably just wants to play every week. He's part of the furniture here now. Maybe he'll have some regrets when he finishes that he didn't play higher but who knows, he may still not have won anything.
len

I am so pleased he has been here so long. His performances over the years have been top class and without him would not have obtained the points we have. He could easily have played at a higher level, but as is a local lad has perhaps felt comfortable at this club and is obviously a big character here.
It will be a huge loss the day he leaves.
Dagthat44

Agree with all the replies. Think it shows his character that he has chosen to stay and help the club fight in the toughest of times, he has shown loyalty and resilience. If i am not mistaken, his contract was 3 years, which would take him to a testimonial. Hopefully if he see's it out, this should be a sell out crowd showing their appreciation for a man that has given his services to this club, when probably, he should have left.