Myles Weston

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Clubs finished, liquidate it do us all a favour.
stanton101

At the end of the day he's got to do what's best for him. But it does say a lot for this football club when a 35 year old is one of your best players, not only that but we appear to not have the funds to keep that player.
For me personally I think we are going to be very close to being relegated this season and that will ultimately bring an eventual end to the club in general.
You simply can't run a club like this and expect it to survive when everyone else is trying to improve.
I was always sceptical about the yanks involvement in this club and sadly there's been nothing to suggest otherwise.
The whole thing is a complete shambles.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

According to Strevs interview they've offered him a deal until the end of next season, fair play to him for taking that. Great player for us, will miss tracking his international escapades in the Caribbean too.
Diggerthedog

Yet another player we have lost to a team in the same league because we would not pay the salary or at least try and get a quick replacement, one team has ambition the other zero ambition and both heading in the opposite direction. We're now the smallest team in terms of budget that are full time and in the south east, that will only mean one thing come April and that will be relegation, this is not a kneejerk reaction to losing a player the is a culmination of everything going on.

I have given the owners too much leeway on here and on the socials but it is now clear they have no intention to remedy the situation and if that's the case please sell up and perhaps someone else might want to have a go at it, don't just sit back and watch our fans suffer and the manager, disgusting. I would rather us go back to being part time with a team to be proud of than watch this circus.

TRINITY OUT.
Lcbdagger

Irrespective of the merits of letting the player go (personally think this is a huge loss to us scoring goals) this is another sign that we are clearly seen as a level below Barnet, Aldershot, Boreham Wood, Bromley when it comes to player signings or approaches.

Can we please make this the last season where there is any discussion, specifically pre-season around our promotion chances and we accept being a mid to lower level Conference side where we bring in some exciting players (they are obviously there in the squads mentioned above who aren't paying wages ten times what we do) and have some fun and enjoyment attending Home games?

Tolaj at Aldershot, Kabamba and Kanu at Barnet, Ndlovu at BW... The players are there with the right recruitment.

I had no doubt this season would be written off early... I would have re-mortgaged my house on us at least getting to Christmas or the New Year!
Blackie645

Thompson out before it goes under
BB-Dagger

Unfortunately the situation now is beyond salvage, this is no reflection on Ben Stevens as he can only do so much on a low budget, personally I renewed my season ticket after swallowing the bullshit promoting the strevalution, I think we’ve been miss sold and all season ticket holders should consider asking for our money back! One thing is 110% certain… I’m not renewing next year, can’t be arsed with watching national league south.