Info for Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChrisVesseyCUFC

I remember many moons ago when i visited your place in the Conference you had a decent, spacious Supporters Club attached to the ground.

If this is still the case, do they admit away fans? Also, does it show the 12.45 BT Sport Premier League game?

Ta :D
dagger4eva

Hey,

Yes you can still use our clubhouse before the game.
If youre wearing colours they may charge u 50p for privilige of using it.

You also now have a bar underneath the away stand that you can use before the game and at half time.
Oh n yes, all the footy is shown too.

Looking forward to the game. Fond memories of Cambridge. Actually never enjoyed a defeat as much as the last time we played you, being the game after we won the conference!
ChrisVesseyCUFC

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Yep, the 4-2. You were 2-0 up after 10 minutes and we roared back to win... those three points helped us stay in the Conference!

How times change :D
ChrisVesseyCUFC

Another quick question, does your SC serve half-decent food?
Diggerthedog

ChrisVesseyCUFC wrote:Another quick question, does your SC serve half-decent food?
No Food, decent chip shop en route from the station or Pie and Mash shop further along the road past the ground.
dagger4eva

The cafe (Gunays) on the other side of Dagenham East station Hill serves top notch food if you're looking for a bite before.

Would avoid the cafe opposite the ground (Enjoy) - the only thing I've ever 'enjoyed' about that place is a long wait and atrocious food.

If neither of these take your fance then i'm afraid you are otherwise left with the choice between a Polish Deli, a Lithuanian food shop or an African shop/passport-centre/money-transfer-knocking-shop. Sign of the times of how the area has changed I'm afraid!
ARNU

Regurgitating your own vomit has to be up there with eating a cold pie or mank-burger in the ground.Go to the Eastbrook pie and mash.Chirpy cockney grub and reasonably priced.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ChrisVesseyCUFC

Thanks again.... Pie and Mash it is!