How long ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

How long do you think Ben's got now ?
There's nobody wants him to fail but he is failing. It doesn't look like anything is changing. We fluked that win Saturday and largely struggled v 10 men and tonight v B / Wood we were dire.

I'd get rid now it's awful innit ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

He should go if we lose Saturday but they won’t sack him.
A S dagger97

Don't think anyone will get enough out of these players to stay up, even when they played well they couldn't win and now the belief seems to be disappearing. It's a really sorry state
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
NBDag

Honestly who cares? If Strevs goes then we still have the same dipshits upstairs trying to pick a replacement. The same dipshits that backed Taylor, took over a year too long to sack McMahon, and brought in safe Strevs (and will subsequently take too long to sack him). Get Thommo sacked first, those chanting for it had it right and everyone else needs to join in. Then once he’s gone we can hope the dipshit Americans can magically find someone decent to run the club. All sounds really promising, right?
stanton101

NBDag wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:58 pm Honestly who cares? If Strevs goes then we still have the same dipshits upstairs trying to pick a replacement. The same dipshits that backed Taylor, took over a year too long to sack McMahon, and brought in safe Strevs (and will subsequently take too long to sack him). Get Thommo sacked first, those chanting for it had it right and everyone else needs to join in. Then once he’s gone we can hope the dipshit Americans can magically find someone decent to run the club. All sounds really promising, right?
I hate the way the yanks just sit back and do fu.k all.
Thompson should have been outed a long long time ago. He's proved time and time again just how clueless he is by employing people who clearly are not up to the job.
RayleighDagger1986

I agree with the comments on here about Thommo.
Until he goes, nothing will change
Thommo OUT!!
ARNU

I'm aware that a section of our fans have a dislike for Thommo, and they might be right or wrong, dunno., but he ain't the bloke hoofing the ball aimlessly and losing games every week. As far as I can remember everyone was happy with Strevens appointment and a lot of people loved all the signings( not me by the way). We were all happy with Burnett, Taylor, the yanks and Darryl too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

But he is the bloke that keeps suggesting and employing these poor managers and has overseen nothing but failure for around 15 years. Strevens was a safe appointment to appease the fans I for one wasn’t too happy with it. Nobody will do anything about it, protest won’t happen our fans don’t have the balls.
RampantDuke

Apathy, thy name is Dagenham and Redbridge.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!