2 steps forward 3 steps back.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Why do we still insist on playing hoofball with 2 midgets up front when the opposing teams defence are all 6ft plus lumps ??
Fair play to our midgets Cureton and Hemmings along with Abu,Howell and Bouchard the only other players who looked like they were actually trying today.We missed Chambers and Doe.You can replace all the others.Subs made no impact.Thats why you aint playing Bradley Goldberg,your as effective as Sean Shields mate!.Did that Green bloke even get a kick ?? Thug cant run,Im faster than him and although I've been quite impressed with his play, today was his worst outing for us.Batt looks a bit clumsy so does the keeper,Porter adds nothing.Who have I missed ?? They were that anonymous.Our defense is so poor.Same old set plays totally confuse us all the time.Wayne says they work on corners in training.Well the coaching staff must now come under some serious scrutiny surely because we are shite at corners and have not improved at all. I fear much more defensive calamities unless Wayne either sorts it immediatly or has a serious clearout of either players and or coaching staff.

The only saving grace today was that Northampton were a well drilled,skilfull brick shit house of a side and they'll trouble many others in this league,not just us.

Very poor Dagenham !

Funniest thing I heard today was a geezer behind me banging on about how we miss Scannell and Josh Scott ffs.And you think Im deluded.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Can't argue about your comments regarding the defending. It's about time somebody paid the price for this continued shambles.

Can accept losing,can accept we were beaten by a very good side what I can't accept is the same old story every week. Good teams get points when they don't play we'll . Take away the two gifts we gave them and we may have salvaged a point, injustice may be but we do not give ourselves a chance. COME ON WAYNE ACTION NOW
TheLion

Sadly, as I been saying for months, we need defenders who attack set pieces at both ends of the pitch.

I see players week in and week out from non league who put our central defenders to shame.
Lcbdagger

Haha you must stand nera me ARNU... the Scannell comment was a classic!
ARNU

Lcbdagger wrote:Haha you must stand nera me ARNU... the Scannell comment was a classic!
More of a lecture than a comment from where I was standing.Im just glad someone else on here heard it,thought I was going mad or something LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !