NL: Wealdstone (A) 28 August 2023

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Fantastic result, and great to score twice and keep a clean sheet after the start to the season could easily have killed our confidence.

Just hoping we didn't run out of all our luck in one game as the first goal on TNT sports highlights looked like it rolled past the keeper in slow motion... and the less said about the keepers attempt to keep out Mussa's long range strike the better!

Only worry I have is that the last two wins give the Board the impression we are OK as a squad... I feel we still desperately need another striker in the squad of the Manager wants to send Blair out on loan as had been suggested... not sure we get more than 10 this season from Kendall.
RM1Dagger

Defended manfully if a bit scrappily at times for the first rough 25 mins or so but great to get a shut out as our American correspondent might say...as others have said still a bit worried about goals as those two were quite lucky and we missed two one on ones. That last one from Kendall I think being one of the most bizarre ones I've ever seen - did he try and cross it, or was it a chip gone wrong!? Glad it wasn't costly.
Now the SE27 Dagger