NL: Barnet (H) 26 August 2023

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Barnet has picked up 10 of 12 possible points and standing at the top of the table.

Daggers have 1 of 12 possible points and bringing up the read.

How bad could this get? Let's home home pitch plays some advantage here and by some, I mean a lot.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Lcbdagger

If Effiong doesn't start every game this season there are simply no goals in the team and no creativity... If Barnet fail to win the game by at least two they will be disappointed.
ARNU

Can't imagine Effiong will feature for a while. Tbh he was pretty awful the other day before his collapse. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was because he was ill .

Give Blair a start he can't be a y worse than Kendall.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
jag

That is one piece of very good news for us and the club that Effiong is recovering well, could it be possible that Sidney might fit the bill?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Look on the bright side it is reported one of the owners and his wife are going to be there . That will at least appease some of our supporters who are satisfied if they appear once every pancake Tuesday.

Hopefully If they know anything about football which i am starting to doubt then they will see how deep on the mire we are . Because on a clear day you can see NL South for this lot
McLeansvilleAppFan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:34 pm Look on the bright side it is reported one of the owners and his wife are going to be there . That will at least appease some of our supporters who are satisfied if they appear once every pancake Tuesday.

Hopefully If they know anything about football which i am starting to doubt then they will see how deep on the mire we are . Because on a clear day you can see NL South for this lot
I do wish he could feel the heat of his Memphis 901 FC dealing with relegation, but we don’t do that in the States. Memphis is 4 of 12 right now.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Diggerthedog

We’re going to need a couple of signings before the weekend or it could be a massacre, which would not be a bad thing if the owners are present.
Mick Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:34 pm Look on the bright side it is reported one of the owners and his wife are going to be there . That will at least appease some of our supporters who are satisfied if they appear once every pancake Tuesday.

What day was you born on Pancake?