HGDagger

Daggers sniff up Charley
Lcbdagger

Mick Dagger wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:56 pm From Lincoln's website:

http://www.weareimps.com/news/2023/july ... m-on-loan/
Not seen a contract where you can play for two teams... curious
Oxhead

Great news, needed a goal scorer and
Signing a good left back really fills a weak spot.
Looking forward to the season now
Lcbdagger

Would be amazed if we didn't think we were a midfielder short still after the trialists at recent friendlies... the centre back trialist will continue to worry me until he goes to another team.

Can only assume the extra body on trial in defence recently means Tavares is still nowhere near a return
Diggerthedog

Tavares will never be ready should have been binned a long time ago. We’re a decent centre back and a decent back up striker away from challenging the top 7 in my opinion. Strevs has done superbly on the budget he’s had. Shame we couldn’t offered that waste of space Mussa to help him out a bit more, wish someone would pay me £100k a year to sit on my arse.
NBDag

Not the biggest squad but it feels like we are close to having the core 16/17 sorted. Hopefully we can play the loan market to get some more talent in.

Surely as Niko is constantly hanging around the squad he must be getting close to a return?

With Mussa, it feels like his departure is dependent on us signing another midfielder. I don’t know how that happens however when he is apparently on his jollies in Belgium. Surely after a while it becomes job desertion and we can just jog him on for nothing.
ARNU

Hardly got a look at him in the Gillingham game. He got about 20 mins did nothing of note.
Where are our goals gonna come from ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
jag

I watched the Gillingham game yesterday and noticed our number 7 but his name was not on the programme can anybody let me know what his name is as I thought he looked our best player up front, fast, good dribbler and passed the ball well, showed plenty of talent just needs to take his time when shooting as like many of our players yesterday balooning the ball over the bar, which leads me to another point our forward play seems to rely on just crossing the ball in the hope of a player trying to score with his head, should the forward line try to pass the ball around or through defenders, if that had happened against Gillingham we would have come away with a draw or a win, in the 1st half we were always on the defence giving the opposition far to much room to attack.
Diggerthedog

Never went to the game Yesterday but our style comparesd to previous seasons is very different, it will be high tempo with early balls into the box. Also unlike previous seasons we will be hard to beat but not score as many goals. I honestly think the manager has done a superb job in what he has got in for the budget given, shame he didn’t get the backing McMahon was afforded as we would be right up there. Hopefully we can still get rid of Mussa and bring in a couple more.

My prediction is a finish around 10-12th but only if no injuries, if we start to get a few injuries specially Effiong it will be much lower and we could struggle without him leading the line,
Dagman

According to Daggers website shirt 7 has been allocated to Frank Vincent