📝 Lewis Page

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

An obvious injury risk having barely kicked a ball in two years, but if that wasn't the case he wouldn't be near near this level anyway. Was clear during the friendlies that he's a cut above in movement, technicality and reading of the game. Keep him fit and we've got a League One calibre player.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
stanton101

Agreed Joel.
Lcbdagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:23 pm An obvious injury risk having barely kicked a ball in two years, but if that wasn't the case he wouldn't be near near this level anyway. Was clear during the friendlies that he's a cut above in movement, technicality and reading of the game. Keep him fit and we've got a League One calibre player.
Happy to be corrected but I believe he missed one of the friendlies in the past fortnight due to injury... when he's on the pitch it's another clear improvement on the current squad ala Vincent, Hessenthaler etc.

Would love to see us sign Lawless and another attacker but the squad is much stronger now than I thought it would be
Mick Dagger

Didn't see much in Lawless to get excited about other than enthusiasm. I agree we need another forward.
len

Good news as he has impressed in games.
DaggerJoel11

Lcbdagger wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:14 pm
DaggerJoel11 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:23 pm An obvious injury risk having barely kicked a ball in two years, but if that wasn't the case he wouldn't be near near this level anyway. Was clear during the friendlies that he's a cut above in movement, technicality and reading of the game. Keep him fit and we've got a League One calibre player.
Happy to be corrected but I believe he missed one of the friendlies in the past fortnight due to injury... when he's on the pitch it's another clear improvement on the current squad ala Vincent, Hessenthaler etc.

Would love to see us sign Lawless and another attacker but the squad is much stronger now than I thought it would be
Believe that was illness, he's been physically fine all pre-season thankfully.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''