No Views From The Sieve

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

NBDag wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:14 pm Hopefully they manage to fix this then.

Although it’s good the club acted swiftly since most saw it at the Orient game, it’s still embarrassing that this even happened at the first place. And I do worry about the decision making at this club, even with all the Americans involved.
The decision making is precisely the problem, regardless of how it is corrected down the line... its not an issue someone, at some point in the project and sign off couldn't have seen coming.
ARNU

I had a little moan about them at the west ham game. But then....wait for it........I moved in front of them. It was like they disappeared 🤓
With the onset of old age I've moved into the seats now so shouldn't be a problem. Think the club are onto it now anyway.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
McLeansvilleAppFan

NBDag wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:14 pm Hopefully they manage to fix this then.

. And I do worry about the decision making at this club, even with all the Americans involved.
FTFY
And I do worry about the decision making at this club, because of all the Americans involved.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
jag

I can understand the club closing off the Sieve against Gillingham yesterday for safety reasons, but surely they could have opened up the Bury road section, fortunately there were not enough fans that required this to happen but referring to Strevs interview yesterday he is excited about having a large attendance at our home fixture on the 12th August against Southend, what happens then to the Sieve ? unless they intend to carryout remedial work very soon on the boxed red sections on the terracing.