Matchday Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Club has announced advanced and matchday prices for games next season.

Adult terrace £17 in advance £ 19 pound on matchday.
Adult Seat £ 23 in advance £25 on matchday.
Diggerthedog

Who on earth thinks this is a good idea given the current climate and given that Dagenham has 50% of kids living below the poverty line.

Disgrace.
Danamite

This club is a disgrace to be honest. I never buy a season ticket cause I always think buying on match days gives the club a little extra. I usually sit down and they've now put the prices up. They have completed emptied the squad and cut the budget and then have the cheek to put the prices up. I'm not going to be going at all next season I'm totally done with this club. Manchester United fans talk about the Glazers poor running of there club in my opinion we are in exactly the same category of poor ownership and running of the club.
len

As season tickets were increased, correspondingly pay at the gate also had to, if not why buy one. The costs of everything at the club including heating and lighting would be a lot more expensive now, so like everyone else are noticing the difference in the outlay so need to balance the books. Also owning and investing money in a club can only be successful for a small number and invariably receives so much criticism and disappointment that most of us wonder why they indeed bother. Whether the owners pull out in the near future I don't know, but without their backing we would be a far more precarious and weaker club, so they may have reduced what was probably quite a generous budget, but I for one am delighted that for now at least they are still backing the club. I have supported the club for many years and have seen many disappointments and some great times but that's what supporting a club is all about.
BB-Dagger

len wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:26 am As season tickets were increased, correspondingly pay at the gate also had to, if not why buy one. The costs of everything at the club including heating and lighting would be a lot more expensive now, so like everyone else are noticing the difference in the outlay so need to balance the books. Also owning and investing money in a club can only be successful for a small number and invariably receives so much criticism and disappointment that most of us wonder why they indeed bother. Whether the owners pull out in the near future I don't know, but without their backing we would be a far more precarious and weaker club, so they may have reduced what was probably quite a generous budget, but I for one am delighted that for now at least they are still backing the club. I have supported the club for many years and have seen many disappointments and some great times but that's what supporting a club is all about.
How dare you come on here and make sense!
Seriously though when talking about investment you only have to look at where Luton have ended up, when we were playing and beating them they were in a very precarious situation but with the right investment and strategy they have become a premier league side, (no doubt it won’t last long) but any investors need to be savvy about how they use their money, perhaps we can attract a Saudi or Quatar investor who fancies a punt.. possible opening if man Ure decide on Ineos. dreaming doesn’t hurt does it?
Auntie Merge

BB-Dagger wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:01 pm
len wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:26 am As season tickets were increased, correspondingly pay at the gate also had to, if not why buy one. The costs of everything at the club including heating and lighting would be a lot more expensive now, so like everyone else are noticing the difference in the outlay so need to balance the books. Also owning and investing money in a club can only be successful for a small number and invariably receives so much criticism and disappointment that most of us wonder why they indeed bother. Whether the owners pull out in the near future I don't know, but without their backing we would be a far more precarious and weaker club, so they may have reduced what was probably quite a generous budget, but I for one am delighted that for now at least they are still backing the club. I have supported the club for many years and have seen many disappointments and some great times but that's what supporting a club is all about.
How dare you come on here and make sense!
Seriously though when talking about investment you only have to look at where Luton have ended up, when we were playing and beating them they were in a very precarious situation but with the right investment and strategy they have become a premier league side, (no doubt it won’t last long) but any investors need to be savvy about how they use their money, perhaps we can attract a Saudi or Quatar investor who fancies a punt.. possible opening if man Ure decide on Ineos. dreaming doesn’t hurt does it?
I'm quite happy with the current investors, thanks. (Although I wouldn't say no to Brad Pitt!)
But I wish they would pay a little more attention to the running of the club and put their own man in. It shouldn't take much to get us having better results on and off the pitch, but we need people running the club who are living in 2023 onwards and not 1983.