New Signings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Danamite

Now this seasons over. Is there any preferences as to who you think we should get and Who does people think we should try to get ?

I personally think we should go for the Bromley centre back Souwunmi he looks solid and pops up with a few goals too. I think it's about time the daggers got a solid back line like the old Gary Hill days with Vickers Cole Matthews Goodwin. What a solid back line that was. All would fight and die for this club.
RayleighDagger1986

We need some new forwards, new midfielders, new defenders and maybe (Subject to Justham), a new goalkeeper
Lcbdagger

Unsure how much of this link is accurate? A fair few names on here in every position...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/confere ... ewerb/CNAT
Diggerthedog

Be good to announce who’s leaving first, same old.
Danamite

Definitely a few on that list I would try snapping up sooner rather then later
SUSSEX DAGGER

With McGoldrick signing for Notts County would not be surprised to see Junior Morias back on loan as I dont see him getting much of a start anytime soon.
len

I would love to see him back but cannot see it happening. There is obviously a lot of competition at County up front, so agree that it will be difficult for him but would expect a time on the bench for now.
Dagger Chris 1987

Probably worth remembering last year we did not sign anyone apart from Tavares until after pre season had started.

However we are in a different boat this year with a lot more incomings needed.

We currently have the same keeper and defence we had last year so that’s concerning as we kept far too few clean sheets.

We have 2 midfielders, one new Rees and one on the transfer list Mussa

Three wide men in Weston, Ibie and Hill.

Up top we need some decent recruits with only Effiong and Blair
Lcbdagger

len wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:22 pm I would love to see him back but cannot see it happening. There is obviously a lot of competition at County up front, so agree that it will be difficult for him but would expect a time on the bench for now.
Would have him back today in a front two... wouldn't want to see him out wide again in a front 3