Matt Robinson

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
len

It is very sad he is leaving and will be missed greatly. He always gave 110 percent in his determination and endeavour and led by example. We have been very lucky to have him here so long. A true Daggers legend. I wish him well for the future.
RayleighDagger1986

I sense in his interview and his reaction at the end of the game yesterday in that he doesn't want to go.
Diggerthedog

He tweeted it was the right time for all parties to move on, understand he is going back to Leicestershire to be close to his family. Good luck to him.
RayleighDagger1986

I know he tweeted, read the statement.
I just sense maybe there's morevyobthis than what hus statement says.
But if there's truth in what you say DTD, then he'll be playing for a team in Leicestershire next season 🤔
stanton101

Always gave 100% even when things weren't going well.
Good luck Robbo and thanks.
BB-Dagger

A player who always gave his best, like most there was always an off day but his attitude, effort and desire in a Daggers shirt was always and will always be appreciated. I wish him the very best for the future.
Thanks Robbo
jag

Very sorry to hear the leaving of Robbo, he was always the first person I looked for in the games line ups, his attitude and efforts was great, I wish him well for the future.
Lcbdagger

Heard weeks ago he was posted a new contract on lower terms... if there is any truth to that, for a player not in his late 30s he must have known it was time to move on. Gutted to see him go, especially as rumours suggest Sagaf will move too... nothing wrong with that midfield two with a strong player in the middle with them to replace Rance over the summer. Starting again in midfield if Mussa goes too...