wayne

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

We know he wasnt there saturday,just wondered if there was any update,and hopefully that he's back and the presonal stuff wasnt too serious and all ok.
PaulHornchurch

Everyone has that time when a personal matter takes priority.

When I hadn't seen him, for a moment I wondered if he was at Palace, as they are looking for a boss. Spent five mins thinking who would take his place ??
dagger4eva

Saw him in the bar later Saturday evening, was in fine mood and enjoyed me raving about how good the performance was.

Palace just signed Warnock up by the way.....
ARNU

Not very often a prem club who loses a seasoned war veteran like Pulis replaces him with a manager that's finished 89th and 9th in league 2.Can you imagine wayne after that game last season where Palace beat Liverpool to ruin their hopes of winning the league ? Probably would have told them all off.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:Not very often a prem club who loses a seasoned war veteran like Pulis replaces him with a manager that's finished 89th and 9th in league 2.Can you imagine wayne after that game last season where Palace beat Liverpool to ruin their hopes of winning the league ? Probably would have told them all off.
What even is the point of that post?

You will probably reply "not everything is serious" blah blah, but it's just pointless
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:
ARNU wrote:Not very often a prem club who loses a seasoned war veteran like Pulis replaces him with a manager that's finished 89th and 9th in league 2.Can you imagine wayne after that game last season where Palace beat Liverpool to ruin their hopes of winning the league ? Probably would have told them all off.

You will probably reply "not everything is serious" blah blah, but it's just pointless
The point was a lighthearted reply to PaulHornchurch's lighthearted remark dismissing the chances of Wayne being ready for managing Crystal Palace.Its called humour.

What is the point of your lairy intervention ? I've noticed you've done it a few times lately but have largely ignored you.Is it that you want to be the latest in a list of failed attempts at "putting me right" ?

Mwah-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!!!
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:

The point was a lighthearted reply to PaulHornchurch's lighthearted remark dismissing the chances of Wayne being ready for managing Crystal Palace.Its called humour.

What is the point of your lairy intervention ? I've noticed you've done it a few times lately but have largely ignored you.Is it that you want to be the latest in a list of failed attempts at "putting me right" ?

Mwah-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!!!
What Paul said was fine, just seemed like you was having a little unneeded dig at Wayne.. Hard to detect that was humour tbh but if it was then no worries.

And hard to 'put you right' when you've not actually done something wrong
bearaab

I think it's time people realised arnu's banter is terrible.
ARNU

[quote="matt_drfc
What Paul said was fine, just seemed like you was having a little unneeded dig at Wayne.. Hard to detect that was humour tbh but if it was then no worries.[/quote]

Im his greatest fan,but his Wycombe rant was a mistake.I even got him to admit it.No Wayne is alright.Like I've said many times he's learning and these things are to be expected from time to time.Most pleasing is that he hasn't made a repeat of that error since.He should definately bollock them when its necessary though.I truly think he'll get us up to league 1 (maybe not this year but soon)He's not ready for Palace yet but one day who knows.....
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:[quote="matt_drfc]What Paul said was fine, just seemed like you was having a little unneeded dig at Wayne.. Hard to detect that was humour tbh but if it was then no worries.
Im his greatest fan,but his Wycombe rant was a mistake.I even got him to admit it.No Wayne is alright.Like I've said many times he's learning and these things are to be expected from time to time.Most pleasing is that he hasn't made a repeat of that error since.He should definately bollock them when its necessary though.I truly think he'll get us up to league 1 (maybe not this year but soon)He's not ready for Palace yet but one day who knows.....[/quote][/quote]

That's better ;)
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:
ARNU wrote:[quote="matt_drfc]What Paul said was fine, just seemed like you was having a little unneeded dig at Wayne.. Hard to detect that was humour tbh but if it was then no worries.
Im his greatest fan,but his Wycombe rant was a mistake.I even got him to admit it.No Wayne is alright.Like I've said many times he's learning and these things are to be expected from time to time.Most pleasing is that he hasn't made a repeat of that error since.He should definately bollock them when its necessary though.I truly think he'll get us up to league 1 (maybe not this year but soon)He's not ready for Palace yet but one day who knows.....
[/quote]

That's better ;)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Well I thought my view on Wayne was quite clear.Not sure how you missed it.He has his faults,who doesn't.Remember he's trying to bring football to Dagenham,so of course I hate it when we hoof it,I don't like him picking on Femi to the point of destroying his confidence either but maybe that's the price we pay for getting rid of ol Judas and his excuses.The list of injuries Still read out every week was like a boring Mantra.****** hell, if you are saying we lost cos Maher was out surely that was a sign of being completely without a clue.:lol: