Not Good Enough

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just been trawling through various teams websites and could not help but notice that last week Hartlepool game had 9 minutes of Highlight Coverage.

When subscribers to our Player are getting less then a third feel it is right to ask why are we being treated like mugs.
matt_drfc

Watch it on their 'player' then? You pay for player and can watch any clubs videos
Richie

One of the things of supporting a "small club" - Hardly worth kicking up a fuss IMO
Masked Man

There you go, the whole game! Now stop whinging!!

http://www.player.daggers.co.uk/latest- ... -mansfield
Dagger83

So we're being tight arses by not employing someone to trawl through the game and create a highlights reel. Dagenham, you're a joke!
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Masked Man wrote:There you go, the whole game! Now stop whinging!!

http://www.player.daggers.co.uk/latest- ... -mansfield
So a legitimate opinion as to why Daggers supporters are getting an inferior service is in your eyes whinging.

Sorry you see it like that but it has obviously struck a cord, the first time ever the whole game appears.

Hope my efforts inspire Arnu he may end up getting his roof.

The positive side being that now a host of People who were not at Saturdays game can now view what they missed , who knows they may like what they see something that may help add a few to the gate.

So lets put this down to a positive whinge.
matt_drfc

So annoyed there's no sound to it :roll:
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:So annoyed there's no sound to it :roll:
Try your volume control.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:So annoyed there's no sound to it :roll:
Try your volume control.
Sound not working for that but it's working for everything else so ****** knows
dagger4eva

The Oxford game in full is also now available!

Happy yet Chrissy ????? :p
SUSSEX DAGGER

Excuse me for asking but is there not another thread going at the moment about how best to promote the Club.

Who knows if it only encourages an extra dozen to turn up next week after watching our new found expansive style the whole exercise is worth it and it cost diddly squat.

If it encourages nobody then it also cost sweet FA.

Got an email advising me it had been posted and to me it has been the best advert of what we are trying to achieve.

Having no Commentary also highlighted what support the Club get Away from Home compared to the Mortuary that Victoria Road has become. So well done to the one and half hundred Daggers Saturday you certainly found your voices.

So yes Paul I am delighted as not only was i able to enjoy what was an very good game for a second time ,but also somebody is obviously listening

Who knows Arnu you may yet get your roof,but then again that costs money. My idea which I would like to remind People was only asking for a truer reflection of what the team achieved at Hartlepool by showing more detailed highlights cost nothing.