Scunthorpe Away Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Must win or in a Dagenham managers case doesn’t matter one bit, safest job in football. Fair old whack on the roads this one with trains up the spout, fair play to those making that journey. Surely we can’t slip up against a side who have failed to beat anyone in the top 14 positions.
steeevooo

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:10 am Surely we can’t slip up against a side who have failed to beat anyone in the top 14 positions.
Great joke DtD!
Kevin

Early goal from Harry Phipps..

...and a pretty quick equaliser from Scunthorpe.

:ermm:
McLeansvilleAppFan

And now we are down 2-1 just before halftime. Down to the 2nd worst club in the league. This is hard to listen to right now.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
ryo198122

From 1-0 up to 2-1 down. So typical dagenham atm
Last edited by ryo198122 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:10 am Surely we will slip up against a side who have failed to beat anyone in the top 14 positions.
I fixed your typo. I hope you do not mind.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Alan

How much more do the owners need before they pull the trigger?
ARNU

It's not working is it ?
Seasons over now surely . McMahon has surely to move on now. I'm guessing he's lost the dressing room after slating the players last week. Today making just one change from the previous loss and we concede 3 to the 2nd worst team in the league. We had hope a few games back and games in hand but we've blown that advantage.
How can Americans that stay largely in America really be that serious about us.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Blue Hoops

For God’s sake McMahon go.
Diggerthedog

Should have gone after the Dorking game, another wasted season under the tenure of Steve Thompson whose sacking is more important for this club than sacking any manager ever will be. Utter shambles.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:17 pm Should have gone after the Dorking game, another wasted season under the tenure of Steve Thompson whose sacking is more important for this club than sacking any manager ever will be. Utter shambles.
Have to agree.
This has now gone on far too long and is becoming ridiculous.
Another shit day and yet another wasted journey.
Still never mind, Daryl's got it covered.
Can't wait to listen to his incoherent post match rambling of pure shite.
F..k off Thompson and take this idiot with you.
Dag82

So, lets re-cap what we have been treated to this season.....

Lost 5-0 at HOME to Notts County.
Lost 5-1 at Part time (?) Dorking
Let in 4 over 2 games to Gillingham, who had scored 6 goals TOTAL all season at that point. (?)
Lost at Home to bottom of the league Torquay.
Gave up a chance of Wembley at Home to the mighty Maidenhead Utd
Lost at Home to Yeovil in January, there first away win of the season.
Lost at Part time (?) Wealdstone
Lost at Oldham, who have been in the Bottom 4 virtually the whole season, conceding 4 in 45 minutes.
Lost at Home to the mighty Eastleigh, with no shots on target (?)
Lost at 2nd bottom Scunthorpe, there first win all season against a top half team, and there still 4 pts adfrift of safety tonignt, there that good.

sure there a some others I might of forgot.
Living the dream eh !!.
RM1Dagger

One win in eight including the Trophy tie. And that was still a poor performance last week against Solihull. Lost six. And have others have pointed out what compounds it is the level of some of that opposition; Oldham, Scunthorpe, Yeovil and Maidenhead. If he hasn't gone before Tuesday then he surely will of we fail to beat Shots?
Now the SE27 Dagger
Auntie Merge

RM1Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:47 pm One win in eight including the Trophy tie. And that was still a poor performance last week against Solihull. Lost six. And have others have pointed out what compounds it is the level of some of that opposition; Oldham, Scunthorpe, Yeovil and Maidenhead. If he hasn't gone before Tuesday then he surely will of we fail to beat Shots?
You would hope so. But the chances are they will say ‘aldershot is his last chance’ the game he must win to keep his job. So he will pull out the stops, probably have a phone call with someone like John Still, and pull a win out of the bag (like he has done on so many games before when we thought if he loses this, he is out).
If he is still in a job on Tuesday then I am unlikely to make the game.
Mark

What more can be said. Great summary of our dreadful set of results above. He's got to go.