Looked good.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote: Where have I condoned it? Get over yourself you embarrassment.
****** off you wanker.
:roll:
You can roll your eyes but what planet do you live on where you can insult someone for no particularly important reason and not get told to ****** off ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

It's just repetitive and boring
Adrian

ARNU wrote:
You can roll your eyes but what planet do you live on where you can insult someone for no particularly important reason and not get told to ****** off ?
That's funny given the insults you chuck out. And now will deny having ever done because you don't have the balls to admit that you're a complete hypocrite.
dagger4eva

Anyway nice to see everyones in a good mood following our win yesterday!
Thank god we didnt lose !! :D
Diggerthedog

You said I condoned it where I clearly have not hence the embarassing comment. You tend to act very childish for someone who is supposedly a grown man. Like two weeks ago when we lost to Morecambe and you throw all your toys out of the pram by refusing to go to the brentford game but still turn up, are you Balotelli in disguise :lol:
ARNU

Adrian wrote:
ARNU wrote:
That's funny given the insults you chuck out. And now will deny having ever done because you don't have the balls to admit that you're a complete hypocrite.
Apart from telling digger to ****** off wanker(And that was only in retaliation) you wont find me insulting anyone on here.Show me where I insulted anyone for their view ? You called me a hypocrite by the way.....which is somewhat rich coming from you.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:You said I condoned it where I clearly have not hence the embarassing comment. You tend to act very childish for someone who is supposedly a grown man. Like two weeks ago when we lost to Morecambe and you throw all your toys out of the pram by refusing to go to the brentford game but still turn up, are you Balotelli in disguise :lol:
Funny how your only contribution to this thread initially was to insult me by telling me how much I bored you though isn't it.Yet another member on here who snipes from the sidelines,never starts a thread of any interest and hurls insults from his parents computer.What is the point of you even being on here ? At least some of my other haters do have the occasional interesting thing to say.

At this point it might be worth remembering I was actually praising Thug for his input in yesterdays game.If he's really changed,grown up whatever he'll remain trouble free wont he.He owes it to you lot who dish out the 2nd chances more than me to change his behaviour.Given he's already blown chances in the past quite dramatically I expect him to fail.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:You said I condoned it where I clearly have not hence the embarassing comment. You tend to act very childish for someone who is supposedly a grown man. Like two weeks ago when we lost to Morecambe and you throw all your toys out of the pram by refusing to go to the brentford game but still turn up, are you Balotelli in disguise :lol:
Funny how your only contribution to this thread initially was to insult me by telling me how much I bored you though isn't it.Yet another member on here who snipes from the sidelines,never starts a thread of any interest and hurls insults from his parents computer.What is the point of you even being on here ? At least some of my other haters do have the occasional interesting thing to say.

At this point it might be worth remembering I was actually praising Thug for his input in yesterdays game.If he's really changed,grown up whatever he'll remain trouble free wont he.He owes it to you lot who dish out the 2nd chances more than me to change his behaviour.Given he's already blown chances in the past quite dramatically I expect him to fail.

Apologies if my contribution does not meet your requirements. The Balotelli quote was a joke to lightnen the mood and yet another rant. We have a difference of opinion on you consistently calling a player thug so will have to agree to disagree and forgot all the other nonsense.
rechitski kinzhal

Of course, if the club hadn't have signed a thug, then people wouldn't resort to calling him one. Partridge did play well yesterday, but that does not alter the fact there is a player in our squad who many people wish wasn't here .... And perhaps if we shout loud enough the club will refrain from doing something similar in the future. I am with Arnu (although my way of expressing things may be different).
ARNU

rechitski kinzhal wrote:Of course, if the club hadn't have signed a thug, then people wouldn't resort to calling him one. Partridge did play well yesterday, but that does not alter the fact there is a player in our squad who many people wish wasn't here .... And perhaps if we shout loud enough the club will refrain from doing something similar in the future. I am with Arnu (although my way of expressing things may be different).
Well said RK.

Me calling him thug I fear,sadly will probably have no effect on him or his behaviour.I hope it does though.If I was him and I was truly sorry,I would be taking full advantage of this opportunity and not pissing it back in the face of people that have offered him this 3rd chance.He should want to prove the club and you lot who forgive him instantaneously that you were right to do so and now become the decent member of society that we'd want to be an example to our kids.I would urge anyone who hasn't done so to read what he did before getting involved in this debate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dock.html
bearaab

This is really boring. I'm out of the country for 4 months so I like to come on here and see what you lot think of how we played. Cheers for the guys that reviewed the game. Sounds like Cureton is doing the business. Haven't hears anything about this new guy we signed playing at right back though...
rechitski kinzhal

I am sorry you find if boring, but just possibly it might be suggested that our fans who were claiming the moral high ground by abusing Hughes are being utterly, utterly hypocritical in their acceptance of Partridge. And in my opinion, for what it's worth, criticising Arnu's point of view, is just defending the indefensible.
NickMurphy

[quote="ARNU"]
Well said RK.

Me calling him thug I fear,sadly will probably have no effect on him or his behaviour.I hope it does though.If I was him and I was truly sorry,I would be taking full advantage of this opportunity and not pissing it back in the face of people that have offered him this 3rd chance.

He is currently taking full advantage of this opportunity, he hasn't had a bad game for us yet and he isn't pissing in the face of those that have offered him a third chance.
Masked Man

xxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Masked Man on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masked Man

Lcbdagger wrote:
Nobody doubts his football pedigree Nick, but just playing Devil's advocate to those having a go at ARNU, read the story about him again... he has almost certainly served no 'penance'... the fact he didn't do jail time for what he did is incredible

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dock.html
I think this tells you about all you need to know...

The £350 a week footballer wept in the dock as Judge Angela Morris said she would suspend his jail term :roll: