Points to stay up

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Is anyone else looking over their shoulder at what’s below us, rather than the fantasy land of the playoffs.

15-17 points for survival.
Dag82

Yes.
We need 12 more pts I would say, and the quicker they get them the better, we still have to play 6 of the top 7.
Anybody fancy us in a relegation scrap under McMahon ??....
RM1Dagger

No, this is utterly ridiculous, (unless tongues are firmly in cheeks) but I'll cut you both some slack because I am very disappointed the way the team are in apparent free fall..
Now the SE27 Dagger
Dag82

Good result.

3 more wins & we are safe.

COYD !!
Dagdale

Looks like we've got hold of a pretty decent striker as a replacement in Inih Effiong, two good goals the second dipping central over the goalkeeper was a right beauty, nice to see a player especially on his debut really wanting it, and from the sound of it reading at least 20 pages on the Shots forum they up in arms on losing him. Game started pretty even and a no thrills view but he certainly lighted up a pretty dismal 3 weeks or so and with a fair few games at running twice a week starting Tuesday things could get fairly interesting, just wondering how he will team up with fit again Balanta?
len

Effiong was excellent, his skill in bringing the ball under control a couple of times was impressive and unlike McCallum he had so much energy and put pressure on their defenders. A great start.
Diggerthedog

Great Debut, hope we see some more of that. He managed goals in a poor side so might get a few more here. Thought we again started the game ver slowly, bar some very last ditch tackles they could have quiet easily scored and eventually did with Johnson roasted time and time again. The second goals was well deserved in my few as Solihull looked to shut up shop with 20 to go with the time wasting, finally a ref that saw straight through it. We saw out the game comfortably in the end, keeping in the corner which we don’t usually do.

Big game Tuesday after an important win, hopefully not another false dawn.