Daryl says remain positive!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well now I don't know about anyone else, but my positivity went hurtling out the window when Peter Taylor was in charge, it had been on the wain with Burnett and still in charge but now it's not only gone out the door it's over the hill and far away with McMahon at the helm. I don't know why (probably a moment of madness I suspect) but I'll be at Oldham tomorrow night, hoping that we can pull off a win. Am I positive, no anything but, it's becoming tedious to say the least following this club knowing full well nothing is going to change regarding the people that run it.
It's the hope that kills you I suppose.
Diggerthedog

He has to say that, if you ask most fans we all know what will happen come end of April Away Barnet with them celebrating a play off spot and us walking out with our tails firmly between our legs. Perhaps we chose the wrong paddy.

We all know nothing will change in that front of a new manager coming in. 3 full seasons he would have had a crack at it, glad he is positive as it’s the least you can be when your out of your depth. If he is in charge for the first time in years I will have to consider my season ticket with the current cost of living standards. I’ll just come to the cheap game and laugh.
RampantDuke

If you do want a change of manager then the one thing that frightens the life out of this MD is the idea that nobody will renew their season ticket. That's why he contacts you personally if you don't renew. We need to send that message before he offers McMahon another new 3 year deal.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dag82

No way I am bothering to renew season ticket for another year of this, and pretty sure won't
be on my own with that decision.
It's now 1 win in 7, no play offs again, 3rd year in a row.
Come on Ownership........ Do something about it !!,
Give us some hope for next season.