Who's Who?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DiggerDagger1

I am back from the dead, well, a well earned 3 year tour of Thailand. Very refreshed thankyou, and ready to watch a game other than ping pong.

I noticed my old friend Paul from Barking is on board this new forum...

Who else has made it over who might now be using different names?
rechitski kinzhal

I am from the old forum, and wish the new forum all the best ...... but I am naturally pessimistic and assume the trolls will soon drive me away. I am sure no-one is interested in my previous persona, but they could probably work it out easily enough if they really had a mind to.
Auntie Merge

rechitski kinzhal wrote:I am from the old forum, and wish the new forum all the best ...... but I am naturally pessimistic and assume the trolls will soon drive me away. I am sure no-one is interested in my previous persona, but they could probably work it out easily enough if they really had a mind to.
I did from your first post ;)
rechitski kinzhal

Yes, I thought you might, Suzanne! Anyway, having just trawled the particularly unpleasant "daggers article" thread, it looks like this forum will quickly go the way of the old.
Kevin

I was originally "Kevin" on the old "forum".

I have now registered on the new "forum" using the name "Kevin" but, this time around, I now type whilst wearing a disguise so as to hide my identity.
DiggerDagger1

Oh, I think I know who you are Kevin.
Phippo

Yeah, begins with a K ! Does it end with an N?
ARNU

Kevin is not who he says he is.In fact....he is actually Kevin masquerading as both the old and the new Kevin.I however used to be Adrian but now come on here as ARNU not to be confused with the old Arnu who spoke loads of sense and thought Mark Arber was a complete bell-end for his twittering nonsense.It is also high time we had a roof over the bury road end and made the TB stand all Daggers only.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
USADAGGER nick

I am still the first dagger from the good nation across the pond that defected from you lot so many years ago. Can't wait to bring myself over there one day and see the almighty daggers win in amazing fashion. And maybe ride the coach to an away fixture
Lcbdagger

Like Kevin I thought it best to keep the same name but post in disguise so as to confuse others