FA Trophy draw - Uxbridge (h)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Jackalope

Uxbridge are currently middling in Isthmian division 1 south central (same level but different region from Beckenham). Still they were good enough to beat Dover on penalties in the last round.
Kevin

That is a lot of home games (six, I think?) in a six week period..
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Errr, win and then Heybridge/Hungerford in the next round ? God you have to win a lot of games to do well in this don’t you
MelbourneDaggers

Uxbridge are a decent draw for progress. We shouldn't expect to steamroll them like Beckenham. However it should be a good match with a straightforward result. Certainly happy to have another home tie. Always good to have a few extra quid coming through our gates.
Pūgiōnis Mixlr vincit somnus meus
McLeansvilleAppFan

MelbourneDaggers wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:42 am Uxbridge...
Glad you made it on to the Views website. We are crossing paths all over the internets. :-)

I have been having a hard time listening (and posting) on the MixIr commentaries but still staying on top of the happenings of the Daggers.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Pondfield Dagger

Terrace closed wow! They expecting a low crowd then.
Diggerthedog

Week before Xmas after a run of several home games in a row and with Uxbridge having barely 100 fans at home games it makes total sense to maximise revenue for both clubs by closing stands which means less stewards etc. Lucky if there is 500 in attendance for this one.
GNB

Hemel Hempstead or Maidenhead at home next round if we win, 14 Jan
Diggerthedog

Very comfortable last night, we’ll apart from my freezing toes! Through to the next round now, hopefully we can go deep into this competition knowing play offs are very unlikely with our huge backlog of games, injury record and lack of consistency.
len

I agree it was very cold at the game and hopefully with another home game can progress in this cup. Does anyone know the official attendance?
Diggerthedog

463 was the official attendance.
len

I did think it must have been around 500 and sat in the middle of the carling stand which seemed well occupied, so there was a bit of an atmosphere which was good.