Gillingham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Not surprising really, although by the sounds of it Fylde gave it a right go and were unlucky.
If we play to our potential, they are definitely beatable.
Also there's the added spice of Will Wright returning to Victoria Road.
IanC

Who cost em the match last saturday apparently
IanC

And he was benched last night
len

"We have been selected for overseas broadcast" what does this mean? An awful kick off time, why overseas and how much do we get paid for this? .
Cabaret138

Can only guess its the American TV as it would be between 9am and 12pm over there or 1am for the far east
Don Beech 3

why overseas and how much do we get paid for this?
1st round Charlton vs Coalville was the overseas broadcast, each got 5k for it, how much it goes up if at all for the 2nd round not sure but info will appear (hopefully) at https://www.thefa.com/news/2022/nov/09/ ... d-20220911
stanton101

Lovely kick off time. :devil:
Diggerthedog

Shame it’s the Saturday with the trains strikes, will hit the Gills fans coming as no trains at all their side. Hopefully we pick up some floating fans who don’t have a game that weekend with attractive ticket prices and a chance of a cup upset,
McLeansvilleAppFan

Cabaret138 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:17 am Can only guess its the American TV as it would be between 9am and 12pm over there or 1am for the far east
Seems to be the streaming side of ESPN (ESPN+) might be carrying this. ESPN has the USA rights to the FA CUP from what I have read and something like this is perfect for ESPN+ to build the subscriber base. I might get a chance to see the Daggers live on TV . I love the start time.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
McLeansvilleAppFan

I just looked all this up on ESPN+ and on 26 November

Kings Lynn Town v Stevenage 7:45 AM ESPN+

Forest Green Rovers v Alvechurch 10:00 AM ESPN+

Dagenham & Redbridge v Gillingham 12:00 PM ESPN+

The times are my times on the eastern coast of the US. I will be visiting my mother that day some my wife and some of my daughters but that can be watched live on my phone. And ESPN+ has lots of replay options as well. This is exciting for me.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
jag

IS IT ME , I can not see on the Daggers Webb site stating that the Gillingham game is all ticket, does this mean that I will not be able to gain entry to the Sieve through the turnstiles with cash? please help as I have to travel along journey to be there before 2pm when tickets are finally sold
Mark

Family stand is all ticket. Carling and terrace you can pay on the day.

But you can buy tickets online these days so no need to travel to the ground to buy.
jag

Thanks Mark for your reply I took another look and there it was right in front of my eyes, must go to Specsavers.
Diggerthedog

Could be a really poor crowd for this one in what is a big cup tie, barely anyone buying seats our end as just managed to buy middle of Carling stand and no doubt the train strike along with 3 homes games in a row on Saturdays is putting people off. Still think moving it to the Sunday should have happened, I suppose the US TV is more important!

Reading their forum they’re sounding like another basket case Southend type club, 6 league goals all season and calls for the manager and owner to move on.

A big big chance for us to reach the 3rd round just hope we have some more bodies back ASAP!
DaggerJoel11

Come on lads! Proper up for this one.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''