DOIDGE SIGNS

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

2 year deal, very happy with this!
matt_drfc

By the way, it hasn't actually been announced yet, but if anyone has Daggers Player there's an interview up with him and another with Wayne talking about him signing.
InTheKnow

I can't see anything on Daggers player about this and i'm looking now.
EastLDN

I take it someone answered their phone this time!!
ThatRoundThing

Happy with him signing from what I've seen of him and according to his interview he seems really pleased to have joined us.
matt_drfc

InTheKnow wrote:I can't see anything on Daggers player about this and i'm looking now.
I use the iPad/iPhone version
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (137.93 KiB) Viewed 14390 times
USADAGGER nick

Someone must have taken it down because I can't see it now
Diggerthedog

Watched it before it got taken down. Different signing but a big step up for the young lad.
matt_drfc

Yeah it's been taken down now. But at least we know it's done :D
dagger4eva

By all account, Justin Edinburgh at Newport rated him highly and was desperate to sign him but said he already had 8 strikers and just didnt have the money for Doidge's wages.
I reckon this will be the next of our gems!!
Lcbdagger

I know Carmaerthen will talk him up to death of they get a good all on clause for him... But I've always thought Edinburgh to be a great coach and for him to be so glowing about the guy speaks volumes... a quote about his trial said he 'could be one of the strongest players in the air outside of the top division'.

Saying that... He left us for a trial at Conference level with Bristol Roberts so let's see what we get... Did enough against Spurs to get The Sieve excited
SUSSEX DAGGER

Three things.

Bristol Rovers fans were informed 3 days ago he was joining us so perhaps that is where in future we should all look for information about our Club.

This Player is going to need International clearance and we have two games in four days coming up. The process takes four to 5 days working days to complete, therefore ruling him out of these two games.

So looks like he is only going to be a fringe player at best as surely we would have got this done quicker if he was going to be anything else given our fixture commitments.

If he is however going to be more then a fringe Player then where does that leave the great hope that was Goldberg, who I would remind everybody could not get a game in front of a converted Winger on Tuesday night.

Looks like this great hope only lasted slightly longer then me on my Wedding night.
TheLion

Sussex, I am not sure what Goldberg has done to upset you so, but if he does leave the club then I think it will be another name to haunt us in the future. Trust me, Bromley, where he was on loan last year would run us close at the moment.
matt_drfc

1 full season in conference south under his dad is the only real experience he's got. We have 3 even 4 better strikers than him at the moment. He's not ready yet and is only 20, he will get game time this season just give them all a chance.
SUSSEX DAGGER

He has done nothing to upset me at all Lion but when he could not get a kick Tuesday night it is obvious the Gaffer don't fancy him yet .

Will point out Matt he has scored goals on FA Cup so he has a bit more then a season under his Dad.

So we now have a potential strike force of

Murphy
Cureton
Doidge
Chambers
Goldberg
Noble
And possiably Hines.

Perhaps Goldberg will get his chance on Saturday and next Tuesday as despite the numbers three of the 7 can't play. Let's hope he does and takes it with both hands.