Chesterfield (A) grousing here please

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Will the comments by Rance make a difference?
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Diggerthedog

No, this squad of players is good enough not to get beat by 4 or 5 it’s down to the manager.

If this is not another tonking I would be very surprised.

This could be our lowest away following ever, not one ticket sold to our fans and who can blame anyone for not going.

Fan voting with their feet, disaster PR for the owners.
Mark

Big statement from Rance but he's one of the biggest culprits for goals conceded this season. Let's see if he can take some of his own advice.

I don't think we're good enough to react and get anything at Chesterfield. They'd need to have an absolute mare for us to even get a point.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:48 am No, this squad of players is good enough not to get beat by 4 or 5 it’s down to the manager.

This could be our lowest away following ever, not one ticket sold to our fans and who can blame anyone for not going.

I know me and Dagdale are going anybody else ?
Diggerthedog

Well done Sussex you absolute lunatic! We’ve sold 5 tickets so you and Dagdale might have someone to talk to other than stewards. You’ll be half way back down the M1 before 90 mins are up!
DaggerJoel11

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:29 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:48 am No, this squad of players is good enough not to get beat by 4 or 5 it’s down to the manager.

I know me and Dagdale are going anybody else ?
I'll be there.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:52 pm Well done Sussex you absolute lunatic! We’ve sold 5 tickets so you and Dagdale might have someone to talk to other than stewards. You’ll be half way back down the M1 before 90 mins are up!
To be fair have to serve my penance for ducking out Saturday after preferring Paris to Dorking don't know why I should escape it

No we are heading North and are taking it in on the way. Told the GF if she keeps on at me then she will be made to endure it. We have not bought tickets so it looks like 7 at least.
McLeansvilleAppFan

This may not come as a surprise but I will NOT be able to make this fixture. With the Concorde no longer flying there is no way to get back to work on Wednesday in time.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Jackalope

Chesterfield match commentary will be available on 1866 Sport:

http://streaming.radio.co/s47db4a4f3/listen

Maybe better listened to with the sound off for those of a nervous disposition.
Pondfield Dagger

Phipps starts. 2 starts in a row after a year or so out. What more has Mussa got to do.

Manny starts. .I know we got no one else really but he has been awful all season, mistakes in him every game.

Rance starts. me personally think he is not good enough but seems to start most games.

Topalloj not starting...the millwall loanee lad was superb against altrincham, not had a look in the team since.

Not hopeful tonight, keep the score down lads!!!
ARNU

I can't see us beating Chesterfield. But I don't think I've ever attended a worse game than the Dorking debacle on Saturday. Sussex you need sectioning mate but fair play to you, I can't believe we will be worse than that again so soon. A draw would be a very good result.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Corinthian

Well done all you travelling fans. Respect.
ARNU

Haha my boy reckons we're 2-0 up at 20mins. He's a windup 🤩
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

Always rated Daryl McMahon as a manager. Glad the board have given him time so that he can prove all the naysayers wrong. Hope they’re all hanging their heads in shame…
BB-Dagger

NBDag wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:07 pm Always rated Daryl McMahon as a manager. Glad the board have given him time so that he can prove all the naysayers wrong. Hope they’re all hanging their heads in shame…
Well said that man :grin: