Dorking (A) Grumbles

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Hurricane Ian should not cause any great problems for me but just in case there are problems with electricity I wanted to post this now. I was castigated for posting a bit early last fixture, so I wanted to at least have a viable excuse this time.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
hockley dagger

I was looking forward to this one, but the train strike has stuffed me.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Tavares out for the season, Vilhete out of this game too, Morias a doubt
McLeansvilleAppFan

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:59 pm Tavares out for the season, Vilhete out of this game too, Morias a doubt
At this rate I guess I should put my name in the pot for a short term contract. I am a few thousand miles away, never played competitive football, down to one kidney, but seem to be a better prospect than some of the others that are out for long periods.

Hopefully no one has career ending injuries.
stanton101

Tavares out for the season.
Better give him two more years, in case anyone comes and snapps him up.
I'm sure Balanta can offer him a few tips on how it works. :banghead:
Danamite

Where is Balanta is he still injured ?
Kevin

Danamite wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:34 pm Where is Balanta is he still injured ?
Think they said Balanta 'might' be back around December time after he got injured (yet again) pre-season..
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Look I don't wanna go on about this, but signing a player who was notably decent but struggled with injuries, and then watching him get a season ending injury before the end of September, isn't a good look is it
Diggerthedog

Longe-King also needs an operation and will be out for at least another couple of weeks, who signed off the contracts on these players knowing they couldn’t get off the treatment tables at previous clubs, oh we know who.

Vilhete injured luckily we have Saunders to fill in there, oh no hang on he signed a new deal with a broken leg.

Tinpot outfit, will never get anywhere.

Going to Dorking tomorrow purely to tick the ground off the list,
Dagdale

Its quite unbelievable the players that we sign a fair number get racked by mid to serious injuries maybe an unlucky feat but does research go into this before the signing on? Hear Tavares could be long term now, and Junior's a bit out of it lately. Seen some amazing results this season already with plenty of goals but this lot shouldn't be taken lightly and unusual to get a guy there who seems to run the whole club? I for one would love to see Aaron Blair go in with a potential partnership with man of the moment Josh Walker best time to experiment and give it a go. Should imagine crowds could be hard to muster up with yet again another rail strike but sure many of us have drawn up plans, a good win by 5 will do us all proud and can't imagine many of us have been here, surely Saturday's titanic game will bring dividends, bring on the beers!
Pablo

Well I never. Sagaf dropped again after an all action performance and high pressing last week and the pedestrian Rance back in. After the best part of 2 years out with leg injuries Phipps is back for a full game for the first time in ages on an artificial pitch. I hope he knows what he is doing but I doubt it.
A S dagger97

TRASH
JUST ******** TRASH

I was in high spirits truly thinking we will have a nice win today and we are still defending like shit
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Auntie Merge

I didn’t go. The Muppets Take Manhattan is about to start on Film 4. Seems better option than watching the muppets on the pitch.
McLeansvilleAppFan

well i have no comments beyond Wow (and this is not a good wow to be clear)
Danamite

How much longer is this gonna carry on. We weren't even this bad under Peter Taylor