Dorking (A) Grumbles

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Already awaiting the post match interview blaming the injuries in the squad and the sending off... no mention later of our inability to defend our sign players who we can get a full season out of.

Absolute toilet
McLeansvilleAppFan

Query: what is the strongest curse word I can use on this board and not get a stern warning? i feel the need to use such verbiage now.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
BB-Dagger

I’m not usually one for voicing opinion on the managers situation but on this occasion I would like to think that Mr McMahon does the decent thing and walks away now and take his staff with him, having no coaching staff will make no difference the way we are performing. Sad days indeed
Auntie Merge

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:33 pm Query: what is the strongest curse word I can use on this board and not get a stern warning? i feel the need to use such verbiage now.
You won’t get a stern warning for using foul language, although there are some word filters.

You will get in trouble for posting racist homophobic and similar abuse.
McLeansvilleAppFan

well the good thing about this fixture is that it is over now.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
RomfordDagger91

One word. Disgusting
Lcbdagger

Happy to be corrected, but I believe that result today puts us (ironically passing Dorking) as the highest goals conceded in the League this season... Absolute shambles
Bluenose

Only one team in the top 8 Divisions (Premier to National South) has a worse defensive record than Dagenham (26 goals in 11 games).
So let's all be thankful we don't support Cheshunt (27 in 10)
AVincelotFlyingLeap

‘One or two things to iron out’ after the Orient friendly and here we are with the worst defensive record in the league

*Bangs head against wall*
ARNU

Worst performance I've ever seen and I've seen a great many.
120 mile roundtrip for that pile of dog dirt.
It was if Wayne Burnett and Peter Taylor had got together and designed the worst team ever for Darryl.
We are terrible.
Why didn't mussa and Sagaf start, they changed the game last week. Phipps was unfit and probably worried about getting injured on that pitch, Manny was awful. Elliot Johnson shouldn't be anywhere near starting 11 as shouldn't Rance.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Danamite

I wonder what the owners will come out with this time.
NBDag

Danamite wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm I wonder what the owners will come out with this time.
Honestly who cares what they say. It’s what they do that matters, and as always it will be nothing. I like our owners but it’s getting to the point where their own decision making needs to be put under serious scrutiny too. Are they they people to take the club forward? Thommo and McMahon will both say yes - which makes me seriously consider that it’s actually a no…
SUSSEX DAGGER

Didn't make it because I am in Paris for weekend. However listened to the commentary and sounded like the only player that looked anything like the required standard got sent off.

Clearly Mussa can't be fit and Segaff who has hardly been hitting the straps I know but surely to god must be a better option then Phipps or Rance.

Think Mr MCmahon is the luckiest Manager in the World. He works for an employer who clearly don't have a clue about British Football and is probably why certain People have remained in stitu for so long and that goes further then the Manager.

Starting to feel a bit sorry for the Owners now because just like us fans they are being played for fools.

They Need to get firm and start asking more then the Manager why we continue to sign players made of glass who don't have the physical ability to stand up to the demands of this league. They also need to ask if we had a policy of signing quality over quantity how dud we end up with this bunch of misfits. Sorry from what I have seen thus season half the squad simply are not good enough.

Never expected us to be as strong as Chesterfield Wrexham or Notts County , but come on Dorking Wonderers ????

Anybody joining me at Chesterfield Tuesday night
BB-Dagger

The silence coming from the club is deafening, usually by now there is a response from the manager on the club website, hopefully this is a sign that the boot has been inserted into the proverbial arse!
Diggerthedog

Another ground ticked off, shame the players never turned up. Pathetic. If he’s not sacked now he will never be, utterly clueless club from top to bottom,