Please post solicitudes about Yeovil Town (A) here during and post-fixture. And pre-fixture as well this time.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Let's have at it.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
grumpy old git

If there's not a commentary on mixir there is one on BBC radio Somerset. COYD.
Pondfield Dagger

No sloppy goals from corners today please. I'll go for a daggers 2-0 win
Lcbdagger

Behind again and still yet to play a team who will finish this season in the top half
McLeansvilleAppFan

Lcbdagger wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:39 pm Behind again and still yet to play a team who will finish this season in the top half
it was not a set piece i don’t think. so progress.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
ARNU

If we don't get relegated that's another season down in the conference secured.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DagenHammer87

I wonder whether this will be the straw that breaks the camels back?!

From what I've been hearing, there's some movement coming at the club and for some, their time is very much borrowed.

The start of this season has been nothing short of shambolic. Last week's extremely lucky win papered over the cracks, but we are back to the usual crap he serves up.
EssexDagger!

:green: Time for a change now!

we look even less likely mounting a charge for the play offs than we did last season and we supposedly strengthened the squad in the summer.

How long do you give it, because we don’t want to leave it too late to turn things around, as somebody posted above, we haven’t played anybody decent yet
Dag82

EssexDagger! wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:26 pm :green: Time for a change now!

we look even less likely mounting a charge for the play offs than we did last season and we supposedly strengthened the squad in the summer.

How long do you give it, because we don’t want to leave it too late to turn things around, as somebody posted above, we haven’t played anybody decent yet
Of course it's time for a change, but that will involve paying up the balance of that shiny new 2 year contract............................................. Not happening.
RayleighDagger1986

Dag82 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:45 pm
EssexDagger! wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:26 pm :green: Time for a change now!

Of course it's time for a change, but that will involve paying up the balance of that shiny new 2 year contract............................................. Not happening.
And we know who to blame for that shiny new 2 year contract. The same wally who gave Burnett a 2 year deal on the back of staying up on goal difference. Time for a change on two fronts if this club has any ambition.
RampantDuke

Truth is that the MD has got the owners in his pocket. They should have replaced him with their own man in 2018 when they took over. That decision is the reason why we have completely underachieved for the past 4 years. Of course it’s time for a change at the top but it won’t happen under these owners. They can’t see that they are being fed a load of excuses from a bloke who knows less about football than nearly every fan that turns up each week. He is pulling the wool over their eyes superbly. Interesting that they got Tim Howard involved at the start - I was hoping that they had spotted a distinct lack of football knowledge by the amateurs who run the club. Howard has been a complete waste of space and yet they haven’t replaced him either? Not sure if their actual ambition matches ours now. If they are serious about getting back in the league they need to get over here next weekend and get rid of ST and DM at the same time and bring in someone to run the club who is more than just a decent Ops Director.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Diggerthedog

The owners love Thompson, they’ll leave before him and we will be in a even bigger mess. For supposedly top business people they can’t run a pub team. Thompson pulled they’re pants down over Taylor and is doing the same with McMahon.

McMahon should have gone last Autumn, they won’t sack him now they’d rather save face.

Club is doomed.
DaggerJoel11

A real sombre feeling of apathy after that. Struggled to even muster the energy to be annoyed because it's just a continuous cycle, which will persist until the manager is gone.

Another awful performance, another awful result, against a side who will finish 18th absolute maximum. Yet they were still far better than us.

It's so depressing.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

For whatever reason our team looks so deflated and I'm beginning to question our sanity now travelling far to watch it? We again fell early to not a particularly threatening side, no sudden rebound of hope, did move it up a slight notch second half but we just don't get it WHY? Thought we had plugged our flaws and gaps, we look more like an outfit from the Isthmian League and going no where
Dag82

How does McMahon get away with repeatedly saying in post match interviews, that the
players "weren't on it today" & "that performance wasn't good enough" ?.

Mate, that's on you !!.

If these players don't want to play for you at 100% EVERY game, then a change of Manager is required,

Don't worry though.............. We all know your completely safe.