Tonight.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Right.My inner loyal supporter and masochist has got the better of me and im going.(Telly is crap anyway)

However,I'm not expecting anything more than a huge defeat and for us to be taken apart quite systematically.Im not sure Wayne should play about with the lineup too much as they do need a firm structure. 6 changes will help nobody.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

I had a look at the line ups from the Fleetwood game to the Brentford game last season and there was only 1 change, so I'd guess Wayne will do the same, 2 changes maximum.
Lcbdagger

Certainly don't think we will make wholesale changes... but we haven't just come off the back of a decent Home win to kick off the season... same starting XI and same tactics aren't the way as they clearly didn't work last time out. Would like to see the 'ickle ooligan' come in at RB as I don't think Batt was completely fit yesterday and would love to see Goldberg from the start.
TheLion

I will be very surprised if Cureton plays tonight, but whatever team we put on the pitch, I cannot see it being more than 2-0 to Brentford. Expected high scoring wins very rarely happen.
FullMetalDagger

Sadly I have the lurgee at the moment so i am staying in as i need to sweat it out to be able to go to work tomorrow :(

i'd like to think we could pull a shock off here. but i'll be happy if we dont get tonked.

COYD!
Pondfield Dagger

tonights task has just got harder... the better players of the squad..connors, cureton, howell all dropped...

brentford field a strong line up according to their forum..

ah well, we all now what is coming.
Lcbdagger

Amazed that we have managed to field an even less attacking looking team than Saturday! I assume Chambers is our Central attacker tonight??
Lcbdagger

Jesus! One and a half games in before Scotty has one of his blind backpasses to certain death! Grr learning nothing from last season
USADAGGER nick

I wake up from my post workout nap and it's 3-3. How did we manage that?!
Lcbdagger

Astonishing stuff... 90 extra minutes on Saturday and we still wouldn't have scored!
Adrian

Lots of entertainment, not a whole lot of quality.

Both defences haven't looked good, we still haven't worked out set pieces, but we have managed to grab a couple of odd goals. Not sure how the keeper managed to let Boucauds shot it.
Lcbdagger

Certainly not a day for defences... Just amazed how many chances we have created compared to Saturday. Not certain these players will ever deal with balls in to the box
matt_drfc

Couldn't give a toss that we lost, that was ******** amazing!
ARNU

What !!! LOL!! Most exciting game I've seen over there I think.

Well I got the 6 right,just wasn't banking on us getting any.Started off exactly how I thought it would but then we seemed to get a bit of guts and the game for a while looked winnable.Nice that most of our goals came from open play.Not so happy about our total lack of defending set piece ability.Worrying that our defence is rubbish actually.That area needs to be drastically changed,Saah and Im sorry to say Doe looked poor.That looked to me like a Doe own goal by the way.

Jacks penalty was awful.

Chambers by far man of the match.Preferred Thug to Batt.Hemmings,Porter,Labadie and Bouchard all put in a shift.Everyone got stuck in actually but defensively we are still very naïve.

I actually enjoyed the game and not to bothered we lost.We were far better than I ever could have imagined.Lets hope we kick on now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

WOW