Brentford

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Slightly worried about tonight.

So there should obviously be very litte pressure on us given its a competition we have never won a game in AND Brentford are now a championship club however, l fear we could be in for a right pasting if we arent careful and what a second one of those in 4 days could do to us and the squads general confidence god only knows.

Hope desperately that im wrong but im going for
Daggers 1 Bees 5
USADAGGER nick

Can you call the game against morc. A pasting? Yes the score line was 3-0 but I feel the first two were lucky (the free kick and the pen) and the third was when we were chasing the game. The performance we gave, in my opinion is not worth the "pasting" title.
dagger4eva

Ok u can change the word pasting to 'heavy defeat' ifyou like.

It felt like a pasting after the 3rd goal went in though...
Mark

If we can manage to lose 3 nil to a team who have little other than heart and size, and who show hardly any attacking intent then I'm sure we can do the same again tonight against a much better side.
Diggerthedog

Felt exactly the same heading to Brentford away last season. Just been beat first game then onto them, turned out to be a decent performance so more of the same hopefully. :roll:
ARNU

How come when we lose,even when its 3-0 to the other side,people always insist it wasn't a pasting,it was unlucky or because of a penalty decision or because of some other bollocks that made it slightly unfair or something.If you lose 3-0 its because you were poor.Starting off well is not a sign the other team(who in this case were away) were in anyway inadequate.The point of the game is to get more goals than the other side in a 90 minute period.If you concede 3 and they none then clearly you have been pasted.

Tonight.Big defeat Im afraid 5 or 6 nil.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ThatRoundThing

Agree Arnu BRENTFORD to win to nil. 2/1 at Bet Victor.
Lcbdagger

USADAGGER nick wrote:Can you call the game against morc. A pasting? Yes the score line was 3-0 but I feel the first two were lucky (the free kick and the pen) and the third was when we were chasing the game. The performance we gave, in my opinion is not worth the "pasting" title.
I said the other day that the dodgy penalty would help us dig out a shocker in the second half... seems others don't agree. 3-0 is a pasting, especially against what is no more than a bottom 5 or 6 team. at Home.