ZAV IS BACK

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Re-signs on a 2 year deal. Knew he was coming back! http://bit.ly/1uvjNp0
searmh

blimey did not expect that and not sure if its a good move for the club or not...who next hoyte??
dagger4eva

Chuffed with that & very excited about his return!!!

Lucky not everyone "gave up" on him re-signning....

Buzzing for tomorrow - let's get this season started!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"It's really time to give up on Hines. He doesn't want to be here, he's turned down enough offers now."

"Yes he has. He was offered an extension is January and didn't sign it and has been offered a deal since the end of the season despite his injury, but doesn't want to sign it.
Let's be honest, he only signed in the first place when he had no other option. Time to move on."
Last edited by dagger4eva on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:Chuffed with that & very excited about his return!!!

It feels like Christmas Eve as a kid haha!
lupins

Absolutely cracking news and I will ignore subsequent and very predictable negative posts

Who knows how the season will pan out but I for one have a nice sense of optimism. Seems the board are trying to back the Manager as best as and he in turn is making decisions on players to get his team on the park
Diggerthedog

Poor signing wont be playing until at least December :mrgreen:
ARNU

We are mugs.If he was not crocked he'd have buggered off and we all know it.Just secured himself a wage packet while he's still injured,I doubt its a small amount either.When will he be ready to play ? Not before Christmas Id imagine.Sadly I will have to come to terms with the fact that Dagenham and Redbridge are just becoming like all the rest what with the hiring of Thugs and Charlie big potato footballers and not sacking drunk drivers cos they might be able to play a bit.No wonder really Im desperately losing interest.Havent been to a single pre season game as had some paint drying i wanted to watch and didn't renew my club membership either.Any one want to make me an offer for my season ticket ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Yawn :roll:
leewilson

ARNU wrote:We are mugs.If he was not crocked he'd have buggered off and we all know it.Just secured himself a wage packet while he's still injured,I doubt its a small amount either.When will he be ready to play ? Not before Christmas Id imagine.Sadly I will have to come to terms with the fact that Dagenham and Redbridge are just becoming like all the rest what with the hiring of Thugs and Charlie big potato footballers and not sacking drunk drivers cos they might be able to play a bit.No wonder really Im desperately losing interest.Havent been to a single pre season game as had some paint drying i wanted to watch and didn't renew my club membership either.Any one want to make me an offer for my season ticket ?
No, go away.
ThatRoundThing

"It's really time to give up on Hines. He doesn't want to be here, he's turned down enough offers now."

"Yes he has. He was offered an extension is January and didn't sign it and has been offered a deal since the end of the season despite his injury, but doesn't want to sign it.
Let's be honest, he only signed in the first place when he had no other option. Time to move on."

Large amount of egg on someone's face.
matt_drfc

ThatRoundThing wrote:

Large amount of egg on someone's face.

Hahahaha :lol: love it
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:We are mugs.If he was not crocked he'd have buggered off and we all know it.Just secured himself a wage packet while he's still injured,I doubt its a small amount either.When will he be ready to play ? Not before Christmas Id imagine.Sadly I will have to come to terms with the fact that Dagenham and Redbridge are just becoming like all the rest what with the hiring of Thugs and Charlie big potato footballers and not sacking drunk drivers cos they might be able to play a bit.No wonder really Im desperately losing interest.Havent been to a single pre season game as had some paint drying i wanted to watch and didn't renew my club membership either.Any one want to make me an offer for my season ticket ?
Come on mate it at least gives us options when bail is refused . Don't give up Arnu think there is going to be a diverse amount of opinion over the coming months and we need you to balance the debate. Also I have heard it could be as early as October when we see him.
PaulHornchurch

Wayne pretty much told us he was coming at the Forum last night, and despite the injury the player wants to sign, and the Club wants to sign him.

Porter has till Xmas to earn a new deal, by which time Zav is fit. If Porter performs great, we can sign him again or let him move on. If Zav comes back and stars we've got him a 2nd year or a fee come next summer if he moves on. It's a win win all round .

Re Partridge and Labadie, Wayne spoke about their previous problems. He feels they have learnt from their mistakes and confirmed previous clubs and here, both players have not put one foot wrong since those errors.
TommyD&R

Bloody hell things were looking bleak a month ago, two great signings in two days. Doe and Ogogo extending at some point this season would be the icing on the cake.
Diggerthedog

PaulHornchurch wrote:Wayne pretty much told us he was coming at the Forum last night, and despite the injury the player wants to sign, and the Club wants to sign him.

Porter has till Xmas to earn a new deal, by which time Zav is fit. If Porter performs great, we can sign him again or let him move on. If Zav comes back and stars we've got him a 2nd year or a fee come next summer if he moves on. It's a win win all round .

Re Partridge and Labadie, Wayne spoke about their previous problems. He feels they have learnt from their mistakes and confirmed previous clubs and here, both players have not put one foot wrong since those errors.
Far too serious and sensible post for this forum, you are allowed to leave the asylum!