Andre Boucaud

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

Lcbdagger wrote:Thought my post was pretty clear... Hey ho...

Other players have been signed on mediocre pre season games... Boucard played two excellent games... The comparison with other signings is perfectly relevant.

Again the lower league issue is a misnomer as his most recent club played him 49 times last season in a higher division. Only dropped out of the picture when a new manager came in. Nobody else signed this summer had nearly fifty games for a league one side next season.

I said he's better than what we have as I went to the pre season games and saw him play... Not certain how else you firm an opinion to be honest???

A most curious post even from the 'Wayne can do no right' fan club member
I'm not sure I've seen the same reaction to the signings of those signed after trials as I have with the signing of Boucaud - although it would have been hard to describe them as better than what we had given that we had pretty much nothing on those positions.
I'm just saying that the reaction seems a little over the top based on two friendlies, at least one of which was played at a pretty slow pace for large chunks.

Again, not sure why Burnett gets a mention here, other than than it being the standard response to any perceived criticism.
Mark

Bingham would be one of the first players in my team but Wayne seems to start him, spend an hour berating him from the touchline, take him off and then bench him for the next game.

I wouldn't mind but he's normally the only player consistently passing it to our players.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's yet another who wants out and will be leaving now Boucard has signed.
Dagger83

Mark wrote:Bingham would be one of the first players in my team but Wayne seems to start him, spend an hour berating him from the touchline, take him off and then bench him for the next game.

I wouldn't mind but he's normally the only player consistently passing it to our players.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's yet another who wants out and will be leaving now Boucard has signed.
I honestly think he is one of, if not the best player at the club and could play higher up. He's so confident on the ball and spreads the play nicely. I'd be gutted if he left.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Dagger83 wrote:
Mark wrote:Bingham would be one of the first players in my team but Wayne seems to start him, spend an hour berating him from the touchline, take him off and then bench him for the next game.

I honestly think he is one of, if not the best player at the club and could play higher up. He's so confident on the ball and spreads the play nicely. I'd be gutted if he left.
Can we afford to have him on the wage bill, 83 games started in 5 years. I agree he is a talent but no good to us if he is always injured, such a shame.