No answer?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:Given that an unproven player like Doidge wouldn't command much in the way of wages I doubt a combined fee and wages would really make much difference in signing anyone else.

It's really time to give up on Hines. He doesn't want to be here, he's turned down enough offers now.
Has he? Even though he was at the ground on Saturday?
Yes he has. He was offered an extension is January and didn't sign it and has been offered a deal since the end of the season despite his injury, but doesn't want to sign it.
Let's be honest, he only signed in the first place when he had no other option. Time to move on.

"We might hear some good news about Zavon in the next 24 hours" Straight from Wayne's mouth via OBD

Not time to move on.
ThatRoundThing

Well said MATT . Spot on :lol: :lol:
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:I dont think you will find a single person on here who has tried to make it we are "completely blameless"

In addition, its a bit rich you making assumptions regarding people making or not making supposed telephone calls when unless im wrong you were the biggest criticiser of people believing WB story that Hoyte never returned a call made to him.

The tone in your posts recently tell me you have a massive bee in your bonnett with wayne burnett and l have the feeling theres nothing he can do aside from win us promotion which will change your view on him. Am l wrong??
Read the 4th post on the 4th page is this thread. Looks like making out that we are completely blameless to me.

I'm not making assumptions about who has or hasn't made calls. I've read that stuff that has been reported and drawn conclusions from that. I'm not sure what criticising those that slated Hoyte has to do with it, if anything I'm taking the same line here and pointing out that there are two sides to the story rather than just the side reported by the Post which some were so quick to jump on as being the only truth.

As I've said several times, the whole thing doesn't look good at all for either club.
I don't recall mentioning Burnett other than referring to his quotes, so don't know why you've jumped to his defence. Other than it being he standard response on here now.