Stevenage away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I know we're not away to Stevenage until March next year, but just seen this on their official website.

Basically, the free car park opposite the ground is no longer free anymore. According to Borochat the home fans aren't happy about this either.

http://mobile.stevenagefc.com/news/arti ... 97685.aspx
rechitski kinzhal

I have used that car park ever since the Conference days. No wonder they are angry. I hope they manage to cock-up the Council scheme.
The forum is a great read - absolutely priceless, the Council Feedback Coordinator is CARoline PARK!!!!!!
Dagdale

Funny enough just saw about this car parking charges at that penned out field that is used on Friday and charging £4.50 a car per stay, hate to think the cost of a mini bus or coach? I think its the council's muscle on this though and the club I should imagine seething! Cause it will have effect on them and their gates. Know the area well as its not far from me, plenty of retail parks around like Roaring Meg, Wickes etc, but its only about 20 minute walk from the town, think its taking the slash though! Pure Greed again and footie fans ripped off.