v Concord Rangers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Porter & Boucaud getting another run out! Also, Carmarthen Town striker Christian Doidge on the bench.

Starting XI: O'Brien; Partridge, Doe, Gayle, Connors, Porter, Ogogo, Boucaud, Hemmings, Chambers, Cureton

Subs: Cousins, Saah, Green, Howell, Goldberg, Doidge

I reckon a 4-2-3-1, Chambers behind Cureton. Be nice to get a win for some confidence
USADAGGER nick

Besides the two trialists (1 if not both will sign) doesn't that seem like a 1st team line up?
IanC

1-0 cureton
matt_drfc

USADAGGER nick wrote:Besides the two trialists (1 if not both will sign) doesn't that seem like a 1st team line up?
It does to me, if Boucaud doesn't sign then Bingham or Labadie in place of him. I expect Porter to sign tbh
Other than that, of course Murphy over Cureton and probably Saah over Gayle.
matt_drfc

Connors off injured, Green on. Hope it's nothing serious
Lcbdagger

Interesting choice to play Doidge from the bench... not going to argue with the manager but if he is only on trial for the week as him team's website suggests, surely stick him in for 70 minutes against a non-league side and see how he gets on.

Unlikely to be a starter against Spurs on Saturday you would think... unless Wayne intends to play him in the Daggers XI tomorrow?
matt_drfc

Expect him to play majority of tomorrow's game
PaulHornchurch

Agree, with youth team in Malta, First Team squad will be used again. Guess WB will select a proposed 1st Team v Spurs Saturday.

Decisions, Decisions