fashion question

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
searmh

i didnt buy a home shirt last season and am determined to this year...can anyone tell me are sizes bigger or smaller in reality than advertised?
ARNU

I always go for the largest size,to be honest I look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste in them.I like shirts to be baggy,1 burger and the sides are splitting.They are a bit snug.Lost 3 stone last year(put it all back on now) and my shirts fit ok for that brief period of skinny-ness.

My serious answer is they come up a bit snug.I got a 52in chest and a 46 inch beer gut.Trust me its a real treat for the ladies...not!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
searmh

cheers ARNU ill get xl then...3 stone eh! well done
bearaab

I normally wear large. My large home shirt was like a dress on me, absolutely massive.
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:I always go for the largest size,to be honest I look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste in them.I like shirts to be baggy,1 burger and the sides are splitting.They are a bit snug.Lost 3 stone last year(put it all back on now) and my shirts fit ok for that brief period of skinny-ness.

My serious answer is they come up a bit snug.I got a 52in chest and a 46 inch beer gut.Trust me its a real treat for the ladies...not!
:lol:
ARNU

searmh wrote:cheers ARNU ill get xl then...3 stone eh! well done
I put half of that back on so overall went from quite fat bastard down to reasonable size and now back to just fat bastard again LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

My one is pretty much the size it should be. Wouldn't say it comes up small or big
mickeyblue

last seasons shirts seem to hug you a tad more but are much better than theseason before.

new away kit will be out next week im informed so maybe wait a while?
but we finished 9th!
Dagdale

What exactly is the new away kit? Is it the yellow with a bit of blue or full white? Just wish they'd hurry up and bring out a really nice readable new crest to attach to it.
matt_drfc

From what I can remember, any new kit is usually brought out at the start of pre-season, available to buy from the first home pre-season game.. I haven't seen a mention about it yet? Have I missed it? If so could somebody post the link please
ThatRoundThing

Away shirts now cannot have any of your home colours in it whatsoever.
mickeyblue

ive been told that the away shirts will be in by end of august, whether or not its true i dont know.

plus a whisper that there yellow with blue in them which might be the problem
but we finished 9th!
rebeldagger

I realise that the we're only coming towards the end of the current season, but with the announcement of the ST deal and the new home jersey I thought I'd raise a point.

Over the seasons we seem to have varied the design on the home and away shirt, not really sticking to a set design that would make us more recognisable in community and further afield.

I know that the board have used Vandanal / Sondico as they provide the best vale for money in giving us an unique design, not a template off the peg that would be used by other teams just with different colours.

However, this has meant that every two years we bring out a kit that is markedly different from ones previous. As we'll be, from next season playing under a new club crest is now the time to have a set design for the home shirt?
Dagdale

That must have been an almighty slip by the officials to let the Wycombe goalie set out with that strip today, one of the first things we noticed at kick off time and when he came out of his box a bit thought he was one of our players, even his shorts had what seemed like identical stripe down, cant remember ever seeing a clash of shirts/basically full kit so close and so noticeable as today. Could we get the game replayed?